Plants dieing

Mlb 1.8EC is about 900PPM thats a strong mix imo are u mixing your nutrients in the bucket one at a time between adding them each, you really need to add one nutrient or additive than give the bucket a really thorougher mix than add the next additive 

you can't just pour it all in one after another than mix it all together

is it u possibly or someone else has used the bucket for bleach or any floor washing stuff or anything?

Mlb 1.8EC is about 900PPM thats a strong mix imo are u mixing your nutrients in the bucket one at a time between adding them each, you really need to add one nutrient or additive than give the bucket a really thorougher mix than add the next additive

you can't just pour it all in one after another than mix it all together

is it u possibly or someone else has used the bucket for bleach or any floor washing stuff or anything?

It's a 25l water drink container from Bunnings I rinsed it with plain water ran a few hundred litres through it but interesting about mixing the chemicals as I measure them out add them measure next one add it and so on until all added then mix at the end. I thought this was going to be easy and it was when it was going well but now I feel like an idiot lol

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/78249-Barneys-LSD-and-liberty-haze

For a plant that size to have such a small root system is a worry, I don't think it's taking in anything at the moment, could be wrong, my plants at the same stage were guzzling water , what's the air circulation like , exhaust running all the time?

I think I would first be trying something to promote root growth rhizo will help there , I just had to pump 50litres through 10litre pots and in the sun the top was drying pretty quick, silly ? do u have holes in bottom of pot for drainage?

Something cardrona told me , get a knitting needle and see how easy it is to push down around the pot,

Do u clear run off straight away?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Were u runnin lights when u sprayed neem ?

How long u been ammending with cal-mag, lot of younger leaves showing defs

To me still looks like some sorta heat issue

But being a newbie prob disregard e/thing ive said

Cal mag since the beginning, I poured 8l of neem mixed to instructions and poured it all over the base. Was just after lights on when I did.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/78249-Barneys-LSD-and-liberty-haze

For a plant that size to have such a small root system is a worry, I don't think it's taking in anything at the moment, could be wrong, my plants at the same stage were guzzling water , what's the air circulation like , exhaust running all the time?

I think I would first be trying something to promote root growth rhizo will help there , I just had to pump 50litres through 10litre pots and in the sun the top was drying pretty quick, silly ? do u have holes in bottom of pot for drainage?

Something cardrona told me , get a knitting needle and see how easy it is to push down around the pot,

Do u clear run off straight away?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

See this is where I'm confused. I was worried I was over watering and that's what started them turning to shit. So about the same time u repotted them was when I started to water less before that they were drinking about 3 - 4l a day. exhaust fan always on. I stuck a bit of 3mm stainless rod down through the roots and it takes a little effort but nothing too hard I would have thought. And yes when I was watering them more before I'd water until I had runoff out the bottom of the pots but couldn't tell you if it was clear. I also normally watered just after lights on if that makes any difference

Edited by mlbblitz

It's a 25l water drink container from Bunnings I rinsed it with plain water ran a few hundred litres through it but interesting about mixing the chemicals as I measure them out add them measure next one add it and so on until all added then mix at the end. I thought this was going to be easy and it was when it was going well but now I feel like an idiot lol

plenty of idiots here mate , I'm one of them , sounds like even the most experienced growers here still get their fare share of issues but they have the experience behind them to get it sorted , the rest of us it's just trial and error

Just keep putting all the pieces of the puzzle together and just when u think u are cruising shit goes south

They're harder to kill than u think

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

See this is where I'm confused. I was worried I was over watering and that's what started them turning to shit. So about the same time u repotted them was when I started to water less before that they were drinking about 3 - 4l a day. exhaust fan always on

a bit of root tonic would have helped also after a repot u should drop feed ec down give it a bit of time b4 upping the dose,

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app