Plants dieing

Hey everyone I'm at a loss as to what's happening but jeez it's doing my head in and it's already cost me 3 plants including the liberty haze (but it got split down the middle of the main stem but excited trying to spread it out) so temps run between 24 and 29 humidity 50% to 74% had a couple wet days last week so it was higher than it had been. I thought it was heat cause we had a few hotter days about the same time they started to turn but don't think that's the issue. Coco perlite mix. Watered with 5.8 pH with general hydroponics grow micro and bloom and cal mag. Flushed with straight pH last night 2 nights ago treated it with a neem oil drench as did notice a couple little flying bugs so thought incase they were fungus gnats. Ordered some ryzo tonight and some eradicator to treat the gnats in future. Any ideas suggestions from you gurus highly appreciated

Hey everyone I'm at a loss as to what's happening but jeez it's doing my head in and it's already cost me 3 plants including the liberty haze (but it got split down the middle of the main stem but excited trying to spread it out) so temps run between 24 and 29 humidity 50% to 74% had a couple wet days last week so it was higher than it had been. I thought it was heat cause we had a few hotter days about the same time they started to turn but don't think that's the issue. Coco perlite mix. Watered with 5.8 pH with general hydroponics grow micro and bloom and cal mag. Flushed with straight pH last night 2 nights ago treated it with a neem oil drench as did notice a couple little flying bugs so thought incase they were fungus gnats. Ordered some ryzo tonight and some eradicator to treat the gnats in future. Any ideas suggestions from you gurus highly appreciated

pictures?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

pictures?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Forget eradicator, its crap

Wat u feeding them and which cycle, lights on or off

Def got some sorta burn goin on if that was gnats doing that sort of damage then they would be e/where

Whatever it is affecting branches as well as leaves so looks mobile

Forget eradicator, its crap

Wat u feeding them and which cycle, lights on or off

Def got some sorta burn goin on if that was gnats doing that sort of damage then they would be e/where

Whatever it is affecting branches as well as leaves so looks mobile

Advanced hydroponics grow micro and bloom and calmag. I haven't been able to find any insects apart from half a dozen small flying moths

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/78249-Barneys-LSD-and-liberty-haze