I got tested on the way into Mardi-grass at nimbin. I have thought about it and came up with the following conclusions; a) they weren’t testing for thc B) they were only interested in things that weren’t thc. Idk.

you were stopped at a roadblock on your way to MG.

.......pretty sure they were testing for thc lol

• Upvote 2

Went out driving with a mate (Early teens) and got caught WELL past midnight after some drinky poo's, skip to being pulled over by constable menopause low and behold her Breathalyzer was busted, didn't stop her from going all "WHAT IF A KID WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD" on me to which the obvious response is "At 2 in the morning?" dodged a bullet there as we had a bong and some ILLEGAL CONTRABAND in the back ^_^

Haven't smoked any buds in ages now but either way I wouldn't worry about it, plenty of 420 erry' day people I used to hang with that get away with it on a beyond regular basis driving 4 hours + a day.   

Micmac are you an everyday smoker and a big smoker or a casual smoker meaning do you smoke all day sort of thing when you get the chance just to get some sort of idea I've been told by clinical psychologists and psychiatrists that 4 hours is the time that there will be no traces in your saliva of your mouth if you eat basically half an hour after you had a smoke your cleaning your palate off your tongue so you're cleaning your palate and saliva glands in one shape or form so it's all up to the individual with their size of their body if they're fit if they're healthy if they're overweight empty stomach all that comes into it equation good luck to all I've been one of the lucky ones and made it breaks three times cars getting pulled in I happen to be the car that makes to break past and it's happened 3 times twice in one spot don't go that way no more

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app