Help! Can anyone tell what’s going on by these pictures

Mate i seriously wouldn't keep these plants, look up what welding galvanized steel does to your lungs and health, your nutrient is salt that salt was eating away the galvanized rod u had in the soil it was corroding it away now your plant is up-taking all that shit from the soil i would be surprised if u don't get really sick from smoking this plant

probably not what u wanted to hear sorry man but you'll be burning this galvanized coating when u blaze the buds same shit as welding and inhaling the smoke

And you wonder why ppl don't take u seriously

Galvanized fencing is fine. When we say it’s not food-safe we mean you should not cook in zinc pots or serve food out of zinc containers because of the possibility of acidic food or drink dissolving the zinc, and you consuming too much of it. Zinc is not poison; cold prevention tablets are one example of the deliberate consumption of zinc.

The MDR for zinc is 15 mg, and it is fairly common to take 100 mg per day for short periods to help ward off colds and flu. Although it is bad for welders to breathe zinc fumes, and it may be bad to put acidic foods into contact with zinc, zinc is not plutonium. Farm animals eat and drink out of galvanized troughs all the time, and in rural areas, people collect rainwater from galvanized roofs. It will take years for all of the galvanizing to dissolve into the soil, probably decades more for all of it to be taken up into the plants; then much of the plant will be thrown away or composted and only a fraction eaten. I doubt that the vegetables have much chance of providing your MDR let alone deterring colds.

The term “heavy metals” is often used in an alarmist context, and it can be obfuscatory because it implies commonality between the dangers from tin, iron, gold and zinc on the one hand with cadmium, lead, and mercury on the other.

Next time before you try and scare the shit out of someone and tell them to pull out their plants check your facts instead of shooting your mouth off

Please by all means spend the next week trying to prove me wrong,

Seriously you talk about shit you got no f...king idea about , pity help anyone who has taken some advice of you in cases when u have told them absolute bullshit!

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by micmac

micmac since when does a tablet which has been metered to under 100mg's gone down into your lungs? in a garden with galvanized steel right next to the plant u have no way possible of measuring how much zinc the plant is up-taking do some more research champ

not unless u just think "ah she'll be right" PH down is phosphoric acid which will eat away at the galvanizing in no time!!!!

don't believe me? go get a galvanized bolt out of the shed and stick it in some PH down that shit burns skin and eyes it is obviously going to eat steal

• Upvote 1

You are a idiot, do you think I just got that out of head

That was a university lecturer answering questions about tha effects of soil on galvanised steel in the garden, u obviously know shit loads more than him,if u compare ph down from the bottle to what's actually happening further confirmed your apparent lack of ability to understand what was explained

Since when do you pour ph down into your soil?

You are a idiot, do you think I just got that out of head

That was a university lecturer answering questions about tha effects of soil on galvanised steel in the garden, u obviously know shit loads more than him,if u compare ph down from the bottle to what's actually happening further confirmed your apparent lack of ability to understand what was explained

Since when do you pour ph down into your soil?

When your feeding your soil plants hydroponic nutrient.... i guess

You posted the other day about ph going up and down so what do u do when your soil becomes acidic? do u just let the soil eat away at the gal coating?

galvanized steel should never be used in gardening it is only used because its a cheap alternative which can cover a large are for relatively cheap, just because they make it does not mean it should be used! use common sense

look up actual lab testings...

you also keep forgetting this guys plant and how it looks have u ever seen it happen before? micmac maybe you can do research on that lol

actually micmac u seem like a bright intelligent person you come across as if u would use treated pine for your vegi's too just because they make treated pine cheap

Edited by Gazza2001au

I no time did I say I thought it was a good thing, but virtually told the poor op that plant was doomed and so were they they smoked it

I merely pointed out that your argument was floored and not based on any facts , just what u believed to true

You might also like to read up on phosphates and how n why they are used in the soil

A simple I probably would pull that rod put would have been sufficient , not pull it out its no good because that simply is not true

As it seems pointless at this point in time u you be happy to know that even when u make a ridiculous statement I'll just not bother , rather sit there and have a chuckle along with everyone else that has already came to the same conclusion