Borderline Personality Disorder + personal grow

PeterMossington

Question

I've been diagnosed originally with Bipolar 2, but this has since been changed to borderline personality disorder.

I'm growing Jack Herer (sativa dominant hybrid) and Amnesia Haze (indicta dominant hybrid).

It seems the prevailing wisdom is that an early harvest sativa is good for this condition during the day, but when you can't sleep at night, a late harvest indicta, higher in CBD (amber trichromes) is a good fit.

Does anyone have any other strains to suggest?

I've heard girl scout cookies and laughing buddah are a good match as well to bring you out of a depressive funk.

Thanks guys - appreciate the feedback.

I did some more research - yeah amnesia is a sativa dominant strain (which is why the bloody thing took off towards the lights during the flowering stretch. Grew 2 foot in a month lol.

I might read up on Psyclobin as well, as suggested. Someone was doing a grow with some spores on here I think. 

The medication I was taking was leaving me feeling very flat, with no enjoyment of anything (anhedonia). 

Thanks guys - appreciate the feedback.

I did some more research - yeah amnesia is a sativa dominant strain (which is why the bloody thing took off towards the lights during the flowering stretch. Grew 2 foot in a month lol.

I might read up on Psyclobin as well, as suggested. Someone was doing a grow with some spores on here I think. 

The medication I was taking was leaving me feeling very flat, with no enjoyment of anything (anhedonia). 

lol BPD ain't something to joke about. DBT therapy and medication could save your life further down the track.. the shrooms and the drugs will just undo you.

I knew a girl with BPD ,,,, was constantly yelling at people for no reason and spent most of her time contemplating suicide

All the best man...

I have bipolar and use both medication and cannabis for myself and I've honestly found that you can't take any other persons personal experience into full consideration because well they're not you. Their brain is different and drugs effect everyone differently so best thing you can do is see what works for you. Experiment a little try larger doses try smaller doses, try different smoking times throughout the day/night etc I played around with my usage and found personally that for my bipolar one cone 4-5 times a day throughout the day completely managed all my symptoms and I haven't had a problem mentally since. In saying this I am also on seroquel to manage certain symptoms

Good on ya murder in these days of over perscibed pharma drugs good to see people treating them selves with safe alternative medicines that have never killed a soul,hopefully we will see our Ozzie laws relaxed some time this century ,then we should have many more options in the cannabis.✌️ Edited by oldfark