Borderline Personality Disorder + personal grow

PeterMossington

Question

I've been diagnosed originally with Bipolar 2, but this has since been changed to borderline personality disorder.

I'm growing Jack Herer (sativa dominant hybrid) and Amnesia Haze (indicta dominant hybrid).

It seems the prevailing wisdom is that an early harvest sativa is good for this condition during the day, but when you can't sleep at night, a late harvest indicta, higher in CBD (amber trichromes) is a good fit.

Does anyone have any other strains to suggest?

I've heard girl scout cookies and laughing buddah are a good match as well to bring you out of a depressive funk.

if we waited for the government to give us a better mobile phone from the first brick phones

do you think we would have the tech we have now , not a chance , they'd be half sized cancer causing bricks that didn't work very well

when the gov says we are going to give you $250 for family bills , that's really nice & everything but "You" the government don't make anything

you don't have $250 to give away , you are just a collection & distribution center , to give me $250 someone else has to loose $250 ,

your trying to buy votes with money that's not yours you fuckers

as far as using canna as a med , def not a cure & thc , cbd do some incredible shit , but do not under estimate the power of cannabis terpenes

in conjunction with cannabinoids

think of the power of smells , from dead animal smell that will make you dry reach or the smell of cooking food , snags on the barbie will make your mouth water

imho it's all about the mono and sesquiterpenes surrounding canna that drive the higher benefits to cannabinoids , the 2 go hand in hand

just look at the tobacco industry , they have spent millions & millions on terpene science , all based around addictiveness of terpenes , now i wonder why tobacco companies

would want info on addictive smells ????? , they wouldn't be adding those terpenes to there ciggies , would they ! Fucken Oath They Are ,

E=Cig anybody !

+1 lol PREACH!

In my opinion mental health system in Australia is a joke. Some 25 years ago I was diagnosed with depression ,anxiety and obsessive compulsive disorder and was put on anti depressants.

During this time I have let doctors prescribe me many different anti depressants thinking they had my best interests in mind.WRONG

,once they have you addicted to this shit you are fucked !

The most recent change for me about 6 years ago CYMBALTA this is one evil highly addictive shiT.

After a few years or so of use my health began to deteriorate physically and mentally .

To the stage I find it very hard to hold down a job or even get one now.

i believe phsiciatry is the most guessing form of medicine there is!

Recent study's have shown that most anti depressant drugs do not work well and with many bad side effects that can become debilitating with time.

So after fiery arguments with lieing deceitful doctors I decided I'd had enough of all the lies and bullshit they peddle.

Six months ago my wife started to wean me off this evil concoction and recently I became drug free after 25 years trapped on big pharma poison.

Ooooooh I have emotion now this is different! Just got to learn how to drive them.No more sore joints and muscles,no more stomach and digestive problems.no blurred vision,and the main one no crazy shivering attacks which were really fucked up!

I'm sure there are many wonderful medical advances out there but. My advvice to anyone would be research meds doctor wants to put you on and then research more and ask lots of questions lots of questions .

Not all doctors have your best interests at mind.

They like free gifts from Elli Lilly like overseas holiday etc.

Cannabis for mental health can be a touchy subject with many offering their opinions.

I believe finding a compatible strain along with with sensible dosage works quite well to keep me sane.

I have found most recently "nice chunk" phenos from sss fits the bill pretty good as I find it relaxing and not too physcoactive.

Peace ✌️

• Upvote 3

I've taken a ride on that anti-depressant bandwagon as well, oldfark. But probably not to the extent of your journey. I think I've tried 3 or 4 different ones more than 15 years ago, and I just couldn't bare the zombified plain they place you on, It doesn't ruin your life, but it's not living either.

I guess I just sucked it up and realised life is what you make of it. Naturally not all folk have that option because depression is one of those things that can take control and dictate someone's life.

• Upvote 1