Borderline Personality Disorder + personal grow

PeterMossington

Question

I've been diagnosed originally with Bipolar 2, but this has since been changed to borderline personality disorder.

I'm growing Jack Herer (sativa dominant hybrid) and Amnesia Haze (indicta dominant hybrid).

It seems the prevailing wisdom is that an early harvest sativa is good for this condition during the day, but when you can't sleep at night, a late harvest indicta, higher in CBD (amber trichromes) is a good fit.

Does anyone have any other strains to suggest?

I've heard girl scout cookies and laughing buddah are a good match as well to bring you out of a depressive funk.

I have never had a problem with split personalities but i have lived with and suffered from manic depression/bi polar in conjunction with ptsd disorder my entire adult life and i cant remember ever smoking any strains of canna that ever made my bi polar worse,never,it has only ever made me feel better but some do make you feel even more better than others and i find sativas very helpfull for the depression state and when im manic which is most of the time i still find sativas are great for calming the waters but indicas make me feel good too,high thc may not work for everyone but it certainly makes a huge positive difference for me and ive never experienced any nasty side effects from canna like i have from pharmaceutical drugs that doctors readily prescribe not to mention all the other health benifits that come from canna,everybody is different and reacts to different medicine's and drugs in different ways but i truly believe with canna its just a matter of finding a strain that works best for you

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 3

I agree about hard drugs and alcohol and pharmaceutical drugs but no way would i put canna in the same category as those and no way would i give it a miss either lol its got to many good health and healing benifits to ignore it and i think the more people that are educated about it and all its good values it has to offer the better,if we want change in this country regarding cannabis laws then we have to start changing the way people view this amazing plant as a bad drug,its not a bad drug in my eyes,not even close

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Canna can assist in alleviating a lot of conditions. But it's definitely not a cure all. As I mentioned in chat last night, what I've found over the years is Pharmaceutical Meds are a bit hit and miss with a lot of folks, what works for one person may not be the case with the next, in fact may even have a adverse effect on them. Cannabis on a medicinal level is very similar (imo).

If I could have things my way. I wish all restrictions could be lifted for research purposes, and let them have a genuine look at various stabilised strains and see what they come up with without a bias opinion or having a ulterior motives and publish their findings. As there's bound to be positives and negatives found regarding different medical conditions. And as I mentioned previously it's going to be different for various folks.

Just end this BS once and for all and look into it properly without bias or hindrance. That's all I ask.

• Upvote 1

if we waited for the government to give us a better mobile phone from the first brick phones 

do you think we would have the tech we have now , not a chance , they'd be half sized cancer causing bricks that didn't work very well  

when the gov says we are going to give you $250 for family bills , that's really nice & everything but "You" the government don't make anything 

you don't have $250 to give away , you are just a collection & distribution center , to give me $250 someone else has to loose $250 ,

your trying to buy votes with money that's not yours you fuckers 

as far as using canna as a med , def not a cure & thc , cbd do some incredible shit , but do not under estimate the power of cannabis terpenes

in conjunction with cannabinoids 

think of the power of smells , from dead animal smell that will make you dry reach or the smell of cooking food , snags on the barbie will make your mouth water 

imho it's all about the mono and sesquiterpenes surrounding canna that drive the higher benefits to cannabinoids , the 2 go hand in hand 

just look at the tobacco industry , they have spent millions & millions on terpene science , all based around addictiveness of terpenes , now i wonder why tobacco companies 

would want info on addictive smells ????? , they wouldn't be adding those terpenes to there ciggies , would they ! Fucken Oath They Are , 

E=Cig anybody !