Outdoor Grow Box

Cheers, Folks. :)

Never thought of that, itchy. Though I'd probably have to sort out some light leaks first. Might factor that into the next one I build. :)

Yeah, Fordy. It doesn't have a floor in it for that very reason, air flow. We had a pretty savage Summer here last year and the plants didn't suffer from any adverse affects. Just your usual issue of media drying right out and they may droop like you would expect. If I keep regular watering up (once or twice a week) they thrive like they should, even with the lid shut at various times when they don't need to be seen by others. :)

some black & white panda film be the go 

something on the inside & even a second over the top 

your right though needs to be light tight or you have probs 

some black & white panda film be the go 

something on the inside & even a second over the top 

your right though needs to be light tight or you have probs 

Don't worry, since what you mentioned yesterday, itchy. The old melon has been racing overtime on the next build. Though I'd probably spray it with two-pack for ease of cleaning and avoid having any voids where any nasties can take hold. :)

Well.. It's coming down bucketfuls at the moment, and it was only this afternoon I hand-pollinated the girls. It's times like these that you can close the lid on the box and have minimal concern about the pollen taking up with the girls. :good:

I took some photo's of my method of pollen chucking today as well, once I come to harvest them in about a month's time i'll post a tutorial about it if all goes well. :)

Edited by Indycar