Fresh sheep shit.

Wish I was, that was the plan for a long while, got a little hobby farm instead, much easier being a real farmer I think, I've got way to many unfinished projects going on, need to move somewhere with a lot better weather and a few hundred more acre's,

a bit flatter wouldn't go astray either, old age starting to kick in a bit, lol

Very nice garden you have there

Thanks Pedro I love my gardens and plants [emoji171] farming is hard work but at the end of the day very rewarding, but most farmers now days farm and work a job to make end meat so a hobby farm defiantly the way to go [emoji4] haha well I know about unfinished projects I got grow rooms, hot houses, stables, round yards, fencing and much more up my sleeve to be completed [emoji85] old age is all in ones mind too [emoji12]

Cheers, Porcha

I do not disclaim anything about this message. I'm quite proud of it, really!

Nice vegie patch grow fresh and the vegies look happy too,i to have a few projects im trying to get done before starting anymore lol well il get back to it sooner or later, did i miss something or is grow fresh actually porcha ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

What projects you have on the go GQ last one I saw you where building a grow tent, looked pretty good but I’m not on that feed anymore [emoji26]

Cheers, Porcha

lol ok i get it now it is porcha lol yeah grow temnt got finished and seemed to be working very well but i have turned the light out for the rest of the season so i can focus on my outdoors and as i said other unfinished projects or unstarted projects lol so im building a small shed down the back at the moment just to have another personal space if i need it,im also in the process of digging up yet another veg patch for things like pumkins,water melons,rock melons,zucchini,s ect veg like that that need a bit of space to spread out,im wanting to start renovating one of my bath rooms very soon which is a job ive been putting off for months it really needs updating so i gotta round to doing that asap,ive starterd landscaping the entire front of my property ive sort of just been doing bits and pieces when i get a bit of spare time because its bloody big job and i rarely get spare time lol just finished reparing a landcruiser last of the 80,s series picked it up cheap to fix and sell for a profit so at least thats out of the way and il put money from the sale back into the landscaping out front and the job id really like to start and hook into is my old ute down the back the body needs a lot of work as it has a bit of rust in all the usual spots you'd expect to see in a vehicle it's age its ford xa thats had a few mods but all the running gear is good so hopefully i can get started on that some time this summer and im sure there's more but that lot will keep me busy for a fair while i think plus 5daughters keep me pretty flat out too lol how about you got any plans on the go ?

lol ok i get it now it is porcha lol yeah grow temnt got finished and seemed to be working very well but i have turned the light out for the rest of the season so i can focus on my outdoors and as i said other unfinished projects or unstarted projects lol so im building a small shed down the back at the moment just to have another personal space if i need it,im also in the process of digging up yet another veg patch for things like pumkins,water melons,rock melons,zucchini,s ect veg like that that need a bit of space to spread out,im wanting to start renovating one of my bath rooms very soon which is a job ive been putting off for months it really needs updating so i gotta round to doing that asap,ive starterd landscaping the entire front of my property ive sort of just been doing bits and pieces when i get a bit of spare time because its bloody big job and i rarely get spare time lol just finished reparing a landcruiser last of the 80,s series picked it up cheap to fix and sell for a profit so at least thats out of the way and il put money from the sale back into the landscaping out front and the job id really like to start and hook into is my old ute down the back the body needs a lot of work as it has a bit of rust in all the usual spots you'd expect to see in a vehicle it's age its ford xa thats had a few mods but all the running gear is good so hopefully i can get started on that some time this summer and im sure there's more but that lot will keep me busy for a fair while i think plus 5daughters keep me pretty flat out too lol how about you got any plans on the go ?

Your defiantly flat out chicky luv that ur seriously so down to earth and don’t mind getting dirty and fixing up cars. I’ll find a pic of my 80’s series Toyota I did up then hubby rolled it 2 weeks later [emoji26]I just set up 1/2 tank for my pumpkins and cucumbers, has a dead goat buried 4ft below it so the veg will thrive for sure with all the sheep poo n hay. I’ll share pics of my projects I’m such a slack texter so wish apps had voice record [emoji23][emoji171]

b195ecf50788b0ddd640a6390e6c71bb.jpg

That’s the new veg patch nearly ready to plant [emoji316]

lol it did put all my msg or pics up [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Current projects painting shed floor so we can start on rebuilding a merc and Bedford. Yep I lived in this shed for 5yrs and finally I get to paint the floor and move cars into my kitchen lol On going project breaking my girl Tessa to cart [emoji171] Fencing is a huge thing atm as I’ve got 5 adjistment horses on my property and my 3 also so been making paddock last 2 weeks n more to go lol Built 5 stables and got back wall to finish then need to shovel all this dust rock into them ekkk lol Have 4 grow rooms to clean well 3 as I can’t clean banana or blueberry room the trees n bushes to big to move now oooops....And lastly it’s show season so got lots of horses to clip and show prep ekkkk so there goes my spare time usually clip and prep till 4am most mornings on weekends [emoji23]

Current projects painting shed floor so we can start on rebuilding a merc and Bedford. Yep I lived in this shed for 5yrs and finally I get to paint the floor and move cars into my kitchen lol On going project breaking my girl Tessa to cart [emoji171] Fencing is a huge thing atm as I’ve got 5 adjistment horses on my property and my 3 also so been making paddock last 2 weeks n more to go lol Built 5 stables and got back wall to finish then need to shovel all this dust rock into them ekkk lol Have 4 grow rooms to clean well 3 as I can’t clean banana or blueberry room the trees n bushes to big to move now oooops....And lastly it’s show season so got lots of horses to clip and show prep ekkkk so there goes my spare time usually clip and prep till 4am most mornings on weekends [emoji23]

I need time to spend in my gardens atm well veggie patches doing great just lawns need doing but been so wet here the Xero just gets bogged grrrr. You have 5 girls GQ wow that’s dedication [emoji171][emoji1320]

Cheers, Porcha