IM DOWNSIZING! COMPLETE SETUP FOR SALE!

There isn't a real estate agent on the planet that wouldn't be wondering where you have got the yandi plants stashed away for the inspection. Growing veggies isn't illegal no but it's a case of your average vegetable horticulturalist also doesn't grow indoors under lights. Better to stash everything and raise no suspicions rather than have them sniffing round after trying to catch you out IMO.

:peace: MongyMan

• Upvote 5

There isn't a real estate agent on the planet that wouldn't be wondering where you have got the yandi plants stashed away for the inspection. Growing veggies isn't illegal no but it's a case of your average vegetable horticulturalist also doesn't grow indoors under lights. Better to stash everything and raise no suspicions rather than have them sniffing round after trying to catch you out IMO.

:peace: MongyMan

depends on the property really.. if its in a city with no yard apartment type thing then growing indoors is likely. but your right if you have a big backyard but growing in a tent it my raise suspicion. ive had a lot of young and dumb property managers before that do seem very gullible

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/78705-Indoor-LED-2nd-grow---Amnesia-and-Northern-Lights

• Upvote 1

If u are renting growing can be difficult at times,so if you gonna do it be prepared for interruptions and try to get a plan in place that u can fall on, if this involves the pull down and reset , throw the plants in the boot of car ,remember there not there to see how u live just that u are looking after their property, I don't think they are going to look in every cupboard or wardrobe, get a big cardboard box , whatever u got to do, if they ask to look in wardrobes say no , if they just look in tell them to piss off it's none of their business,

Remember this person does a few of these a day probably,be pleasant but know your rights

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

If your inspections are unorganized or unplanned for and u don't get a notice say of 4 weeks and u do get like a 5-7 day notice i would keep doing what your doing and either hide the plants somewhere the inspector is not allowed to look or cannot look into because its locked and not there property or pull your plants take some clones and hide a dome with your clones in it at a mates house if no mates close by lock them in the car and start off fresh once the inspection is over

i think hashy uses a garden shed that he bought which i don't think a inspector can look in because its not there property

when i done it some how and for some reason the inspector knew something was in my shed this person was determined and fucking anal about my shed, the inspector kept looking the shed over and over but what they didnt see was the 100mm vent at the back and my two girls in the shed but it made me fucking paranoid as all fuck that the house was a walk thru but all the attention was paid to the shed, the fact the shed was built illegally on a concrete slab to close to the fence and to close to the house may have drawn the concern but i wouldn't risk it again

in saying that the inspector never asked to look into the shed it was my property tho i don't know what i would have done if they asked me to unlock it i wouldn't even know my rights of allowing them to look into it, i know they cannot open cupboards or wardrobes inside the house but that's all i know

best to avoid all the bull shit tho and just take them to a mates house