IM DOWNSIZING! COMPLETE SETUP FOR SALE!

I've got a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m GROCELL growtent for sale.. only been set up once but never used as too big for my area i have to work with so looking to sell it cheap for $300 for everything so i can buy a smaller tent to fit in the room. Its 600W light with 6in induction fan.. also have a 12pot hydroponice tub for inside to go with it included in the $300 sweet deal for anyone id honestly keep it if it fit where i want it but it doesnt.. so only choice i got is to go down a size. Pm me if you have any other questiins about it or would like pics?

Cheers

For instections its too hard to conceal if it small will fit inline with rest of furniture and not look so out of place..obviously i wouldnt just have it uncovered but having something taller than everthing else around obviously will stand out abit.. im look at going 60cm x 60cm x 140cm

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Inspections*

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app