Anyone here use the product called defuse?

I'm using defuse and on the bottle is says it's compatible with most micro and macro nutrients...how do I know it's totally compatible with my nutrients? The professors and you magic ATM I'm using...

By the way I'm using this product to,sterilise rain tank water....what other options do I have to sterilise rain water?

Edited by medicalgrower

You don't .....as horticulturist ( this is my job)

When A product goes to market and the label is being written up you need to understand that ...whether the product is called A or B or Alpha or whatever ,it's generic or 'Original formula"...Unique  or New...most ag formulas have been worked out for at least 50 years and have improved dramatically in the last 30 years and even better in the last 10.

You dont know as..... to what I am getting at ...you dont need to know....we dont care you're a consumer ....I will right on the bottle whatever I think can....help sell it .....end of story,

Now here is where the best are separated from the worst ....

If the product has been used and is on the market or has been for at least 10 years it works  .....Products that go to market have to be tested .

If the product is used by industry wholesale growers it really works ....there is a difference between consumer retail products and wholesale products.

End of the day you can grow a plant or miracle grow or thrive ...it will grow and look great....

But growing herb is like cooking and selecting steak ...there are many ways ......bit shit there is a difference in the end product ,cut and taste ,and not to say only ones the best ;)

And cooking it on the BBQ yourself and or being a person that likes a pizza oven or a hungee

That was a rant 

Short version 

Test it half strength on one plant and see how it goes before you do more if it's alive in 24hrs hours go full 72hrs when it's due next

Rainwater is Gods water you it is fine,unless you tank is full of gum leaves or some other pollutant in the gutters or tank

hey cardrona sorry to bother but I wonder if I could get your opinion on this , I have what looks like rust on some leaves on a few plants, it gets worse the leaf dries and curls,I did have a low temp high humidity issue for a few days but have fixed, so was thinking it was rust fungi, after reading as much as I could it seems a lot people also think this may be micronutrient problem may cal or mg even copper, the same solution is also fed to outdoor plants but they show no signs of it , what do you think?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app