Does Anyone here use advanced nutrients range?

Ive used all ph perfect range. What i can say yes it works good but its exspensive i used the grow micro bloom base nutes with big bud, bud candy, carbo load, bud x factor, overdrive, b-52. Its strong so if you use it half strength is ok to use. Unfortunately i wont be buying their range again unless price changes alot. I now use bloom yellow bottle grow and bloom ab cause it ph buffered and im lazy

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Ive used all ph perfect range. What i can say yes it works good but its exspensive i used the grow micro bloom base nutes with big bud, bud candy, carbo load, bud x factor, overdrive, b-52. Its strong so if you use it half strength is ok to use. Unfortunately i wont be buying their range again unless price changes alot. I now use bloom yellow bottle grow and bloom ab cause it ph buffered and im lazy

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I've been curios about the yellow bottle range .have you used any of the additives ?

Cool guys, with advanced nutrients 3part my nutrient went from 6.1 down to 5.7 in 6 hours,

First time using the product it lasted 3 days before dropping down to 5.4., it’s only supposed to go down to 5.5.....

By the way my ph has only started playing up since I started growing in a Wilma. Go at me thinking it may have something todo with the Wilma?or could it be the rain water I’m now using?

Edited by medicalgrower

Med when i recently first looked into PH stable nutrients i thought it would have been designed to sit smack on 5.8 the entire time but actually what i found out is that the PH can go up and it can go down it can be anywhere between 5.5 thru to 6.5, 5.5 to 6.2 is optimum tho Canna states if the PH swings outside these numbers u are required to do a nute change

Edited by Gazza2001au

Med when i recently first looked into PH stable nutrients i thought it would have been designed to sit smack on 5.8 the entire time but actually what i found out is that the PH can go up and it can go down it can be anywhere between 5.5 thru to 6.5, 5.5 to 6.2 is optimum tho Canna states if the PH swings outside these numbers u are required to do a nute change

Hey mate, yeah this is exaclly what Iv found but mine recently went all the way down too 5.4 it shouldnt go below 5.5 and that was in 3 days..

I get worried when it got to 5.4 and do a nute change to up it.... not really happy with advanced nutrients ph perfect range if this is the case.

Edited by medicalgrower