Does Anyone here use advanced nutrients range?

I've been looking at the PH Perfect Grow Micro Bloom 3 part, but haven't used it yet.  Also keen to know of anyone's experience with it for non coco hydroponics.  I'll be having a look online to try find a couple of grows to see if it looks good, or if all the marketing hype put out by the manufacturer is just hype, but I'm in no rush as it will be too hot to run hydro where I am until April/May next year.  I think they also do PH Perfect for coco and organic, but I have a good stash of H&G Coco nutes to get through before considering that, shit's too expensive to waste.

I've been happy with H&G for several years now, and don't have any problems monitoring and maintaining PH, but also would like to try something different and used to use a 3 part nute many years ago before knowing about monitoring PH and EC, and it worked very well.

I use the micro grow bloom it works pretty well in coco and soil now just using it for veg and using bloom yellow bottle flower A B its also pH buffering an cheaper than advance nutrients 3 part and dosage is lower. I use 2.5 ml per litre but full dose is 4 mls where with the bloom nutrients I'm using 1.5 ml per litre an full dose is 2ml per litre but was getting a tiny bit of nute burn

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Nutrient is not cheap when your growing in coco and watering daily for the second half for 2 small plants ya need at lease 2 sets of 1L'ers but i am a bit anal i like to mix minimum 10L and toss out any unused

When picking a nutrient u need to factor in the cost and at what dose the rate is also the size of the bottles, i recall one manfuc selling 500mlsvs everyone else's 1L, i have Professors Original its cheap $25 for 2L 2 part but u mix i think 25mls per 5 or 10L i cant be bothered to look but it was higher than other brands

• Upvote 1