MOVING indoor plants to gorilla location

As long as they aren't knocked around much, or exposed to excessive heat.  I'm not sure of you pot size. But maybe you could cut the bottom out of 3 litre milk containers and slip one over the top of each pot and duct tape them into place so they don't get crushed accidentally. Either that or pots of the same size and tape them securely.

Not a problem, done it plenty of times.  I have simply put them in a garbage bag for the drive to try contain some smell, and opened up the bag once in the bush and let them fend for themselves in the backpack for the trek, but that's only with ones bigger than those.  They sustain the odd broken branch etc, but bounce back fine.  When small enough though, I'll shove an empty pot over the top of the plant and duct tape the pots together to protect the plant, and chuck em in the backpack.

:peace: