State of Origin - The Great Sal Grow Off!

Tunkers

You'll have to excuse my father. He's on elephant tranquilizers to sleep and the disability pension for a home invasion that happened 20 years ago. Knows how to use a canna forum but asked me how he would become an auto-electrician.

My stepmother only got him because everyone else was sick of having him cut THEIR grass and they got to run off into WitSec together.

He doesn't even have any brothers that WANT to remember him. And my stepbrothers would rather forget both of them and I can't blame them.

Ha ha ha haaaa.

-- "Man only plays when he is in the fullest sense of the word a human being, and he is only fully a human being when he plays."

lol Billy

Take note people sometimes when I smoke drugs (cannabis or methampthetamine) I sometimes go completely nuts. Like mental. Triggers something in my brain and I turn into a psychopathically deranged,, angry.. delusional .. paranoid nutcase. When i'm not on the drugs.. or the piss i'm a gentleman. A peaceful loving and caring human being (at least that's what I think).

I don't think we can blanket evatils immature behaviour on mental illness or speed. I don't think it's got anything to do with that ... he's just simply enjoying the notion of pissing GQ off and successfully so.

GQ the best thing you can do is completely ignore him.