Foxtails

Hey guys,

Been trying to find info on foxtailing.

Cant seem to find a definitive answer on whether good thing or bad thing or ugly thing.

Got a siberian haze auto from klashnicove seeds

This thing is 115 days from seed. It's covered in white pistils all about 1 cm long.

On top of every cola is a 2cm foxtail covered in white pistils.

It's really weird as trichomes are roughly 60% amber.

Does anyone know what causes these things, its been outside entire adult life, protected from wind and 4 hrs shade

There are other plants all around but none with foxtails.

The f/t's are connected by 1cm stem

Could this just be a genetic thing or more likely heat stress?

Have'nt had any pissed off foxes knocking on front door looking for tails

But pretty sure i was tailed when going 4 a walk

Hashy, sorry bout the auto god joke, please help

Some strains will have a second and third browning of pistols its pretty normal bob the first set die off and the second set comes back with a new lot of pistols usually the new pistols will have two hairs that comes from the calxys a little different from the first explosion of hairs and the third set is much like the second

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Some strains will have a second and third browning of pistols its pretty normal bob the first set die off and the second set comes back with a new lot of pistols usually the new pistols will have two hairs that comes from the calxys a little different from the first explosion of hairs and the third set is much like the second

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I always take my plants to the second browning of hairs not being in a rush to harvest and waiting for that second browning always insures you get the best out of your plants ... I always fail to understand why people pull early after waiting so long then rip them selves off so close to the end..