Got my recirculating system working

brurdy

Brurdy the pump your running might be to small i think that's why your running that small bucket? if your running around a 500LPH pump now its probably maxed out on it head height which means u are pumping water very slowly up hill, the height of the water has reached near the pumps capacity

run a pump with a head height of around 90-120cm for that set up and u should have plenty of pressure to push water thru those feed rings

looks good man

Yeah thinking i might upgrade pump its all trail and error atm first setup thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

If anything touches my fan it stops. Hahaha. And dies

Well anyway. Get a better fan. I am still on that mission

Yeah all good Flubs i just see so many people removing the covers on fans for  more air movement but really its unsafe, as growers we need to think number 1 fires indoors is a very critical think to check for, a 5-6K haul is not worth burning down a 200,000-750,000 house over a $15 fan or any fan in that matter :D

The thing is, Gaz. A known name brand fan running 24/7 can shit itself just as quickly as a $15 one these days. I've spent a small fortune on oscillating fans over the years and found I'm no better off for it. And if you're like most growers that check their grow/s and gear daily it shouldn't pose a problem, as with most fans they die a slow death by slowing down like what appears to have happened to Flubb's fan. When they're like that that, ditch it and get another one.

Unless there's a oscillating fan with a German made Brushless motor in it, I doubt I'll ever throw good money at a expensive fan ever again.

This one is going to a offend a few as well. it's a bit of a dickhead move to be growing within a house, rented, owned or otherwise. Most household's electrical circuits weren't built with the draw a grow setup can pull constantly over time, and if there's a issue with a circuit it could possibly lead to a fire at some stage. Modern homes not such a worry, but a old house with just as old electrical circuits in them are of considerable concern. All my grows have had their own new independent circuit with a breaker installed. That way if it goes down, it doesn't fuck the entire house over. I've lived by the rule of thumb of "never have a grow under the same roof line that you live under". Which basically means all my grows have been out in the yard, in shed's etc.. Simply for the fact I can't afford to have any insurance claim on the house voided because of having a grow setup in it, if something would occur.

Each to their own though.

Edited by Indycar
  • Upvote 3