Grafting - light schedule?

Your friends have some odd ways, man.

If your friend is battling cancer, it's a bit silly to keep the number of plants down. His/her health should take priority above the law or whatever reason they want to keep the numbers down. Grafting is also going to slow the process up somewhat for it to take, before it resumes growing as normal.

Hmm, risk a conviction or possible death... It's not rocket science, is it?

I agree 100 percent bro. I'd grow a Fuck load of quick little plants and get it done

Your friends have some odd ways, man. If your friend is battling cancer, it's a bit silly to keep the number of plants down.

He doesn't want to risk anything with regards to his family of wife + two children and his house. It's the law that's beyond silly - more than 2 plants here is considered dealer not personal. Our setup allows for a harvest every ~4 weeks so we'll get by, but it is his house, his family etc so it's his call and I have to respect that and work within its confines. This is why i'm looking into grafting so we can at least get a little bit more variety. And I'll veg a bit longer ... :)

Edited by alienpuppy

hmmm what's sophisticated though. I've read that outdoor marijuana grown organically is top shelf pot compared to your sophisticated indoor grow operations. I mean all the top marijuana advocates suggest that outdoor grown organic cannabis is better medicine, sometimes stronger and much better quality. But why is indoor marijuana fetching a larger price on the streets?  Will someone give me an answer cause really I have no idea ;) ...

Edited by Allotropy

isn't pretty much every indoor grow perpetual? what things do they look for that turn it one way or the other?

Nah, many folks would shut down their setups for various reasons. But the theory you mentioned is perpetual because you're producing a dual-strain plant every 4 weeks(?).

hmmm what's sophisticated though. ...

I still haven't fully got a grasp on the Courts take on what they regard as a sophisticated setup. But I think it generally means most hydroponic methods, perpetual grows, and how automated the setup is. No doubt there'd be more defining factors though.

It's why if you're that paranoid about doing a personal grow in "The Smart State" (onya, Beattie). It's best to keep your setup small, using either a soil, coco, perlite/vermiculite blends, etc, and hand water them only. You will still get in the shit if caght, it'll just most likely be mentioned as a grow of low sophistication, if this part happens to get mentioned at all.

As for the rest of you're post, Al. Fucked if I know. I'd rather not delve into that shitfight. lol

• Upvote 1

Indy, very awesome insight thanks mate, we'd only really thought about physical number of plants, nothing about sophistication or perpetual, I guess the prosecution goes for everything :(

micmac: I was just thinking something along the lines of vegging two plants for four weeks, grafting one onto the other and flower for eight weeks. It fits in well with a 2-pot-veg and 2-pot-flower setup. nice in theory anyway lol

• Upvote 1