Is this ready to harvest?

Hey lads,

First time grower here, been learning alot along the way but would like someone's second opinion on if you reckon this is close to harvest. I feel like it might need another 3 or 4 days yet?

Its bubblefuck from SSS.

Grown in ebb and flow in 20l hydroton bucket.

GH 3 part

Koolbloom

Silicon

Floranectar

Floraliscious

Flora blend

Light is a 4 X cree 3590 diy cob led light

Bit of led side lighting

Grown scrog

In a stealth cupboard

I'll have to check dates tomorrow but it's been in flower for about 5 weeks.

1d9a54763dc8529f515503e588f440dd.jpg0c485e851eddc5a6a248e2bf4c44b4e4.jpg

Used a eBay digital microscope to zoom in.

4fa63f47167b4f50fb78c08da06a7147.jpg

8eb73f59d7ef10dabf99859055312d36.jpg76a47b4de1da217838e984a0ffe98f82.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Howdy sleator,

Looking very nice.

Like u say going by those pistils probs another week

But u got a lotta milky trikes goin on in those close-ups with a few amber

Spose it comes down to what type of high u like

If your into head blast then i imagine u not to far away

If couch-lock is your thing then yeah probs 5-6 days

Someone will be along who knows what they doing so good luck

By the way that scope works pretty good 

What type?

• Upvote 1

I like both types of highs,i like the speedy like high that you get from milky trichs for day time activities and really like the narcoticy couch lock high you get from mostly amber trichs for night time activities.harvest some now and leave some to mature a bit more and try both that way you get the best of both worlds and you'll know what kind of high you prefer for next harvest,some times i stagger my harvest depending on the strain just so i can have both types of highs myself, but do prefer the heavy sedation feeling i get from amber trichs if i had to choose between the two,,,GQ

• Upvote 2

The scope is just an eBay digital usb fella, I plug it straight into phone with an Android otg adapter and it's good to go, was like 20 bucks

Yeah I make most of my greenery into vape fluid for my vaporiser these days using alcohol extraction but I'm about to make a closed column bho extractor to make hash oil, which I will then turn Into vape fluid.

The alcohol is a polarised liquid and it pulls the chlorophyll out of the plant which makes it green and full of leaf matter, which is good if I was making medicinal oil but no so good for vape.

I guess from what I've read and what I'm chasing I'm probably looking for about 30% amber trichs, but the trich colouring doesn't really look all that uniform between photos. One of them had alot of clear trichs that why I was just chasing a second opinion.

GQ unfortunately I will be drying I n the same cupboard and I need to use the carbon filter to eliminate smells so bit hard for me to stagger harvest.