GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

Have you noticed what a difference actual rain makes to plants compared to just watering, weird that, wonder why that is..

nitrogen in the air 

even more full on for plants with lightning & rain 

Nitrogen in the atmosphere is not available for plants to absorb; the energy caused by lightning converts it into a form that can be absorbed by plants.

• Upvote 1

Hi zeuss and yes i have its liquid gold at my place and plants of all kinds relish from a hit of rain water,we only drink rain water at our house and when the tank is full we shower and bath in it too,the difference between town water and rain water is remarkable i stopped drinking town water the day when hubby was cleaning the pool he was doing a ph test and chlorine test i yelled out could you just test the town water for me and the results were shocking the town water that we were drinking had the same amount of chlorine in it as our pool i made him repeat the test just to be sure it was correct and sure as shit it was,trying to get my little ones to drink water is a battle some times but converting to rain water has made all the difference as they seem to enjoy drinking the pure clean water now but even my two year old can tell the difference between chlorine water and rain water plus i started calling it cloud juice and which they seem to think is better than water because it has the word juice in it lol its a sly mum trick but it works lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

Hi zeuss and yes i have its liquid gold at my place and plants of all kinds relish from a hit of rain water,we only drink rain water at our house and when the tank is full we shower and bath in it too,the difference between town water and rain water is remarkable i stopped drinking town water the day when hubby was cleaning the pool he was doing a ph test and chlorine test i yelled out could you just test the town water for me and the results were shocking the town water that we were drinking had the same amount of chlorine in it as our pool i made him repeat the test just to be sure it was correct and sure as shit it was,trying to get my little ones to drink water is a battle some times but converting to rain water has made all the difference as they seem to enjoy drinking the pure clean water now but even my two year old can tell the difference between chlorine water and rain water plus i started calling it cloud juice and which they seem to think is better than water because it has the word juice in it lol its a sly mum trick but it works lol

As long as the juice ain't cloudy GQ [emoji6] only thing I hate about using rain water in my dwc is the amount of calmag I have to add back into it. I think I'm gonna start using half rain, half tap just to save a bit of coin lol

Would be nice if the govt just provided free, pure water...

As long as the juice ain't cloudy GQ [emoji6] only thing I hate about using rain water in my dwc is the amount of calmag I have to add back into it. I think I'm gonna start using half rain, half tap just to save a bit of coin lol

Would be nice if the govt just provided free, pure water...

they can't mate too many diseases

Good to hear from u my queen of green

What's this weird stuff falling on my head, been a long time

How's hubby doing?. And your little girl ?

Shit, sound like a long lost relly trying to catch up

How did your winter crop smoke up ?  Know u said it did'nt amount to much but its not about the quantity eh. (or is it)

Anyhoo still trying to get this oil right, but way to strong to give to my daughter

Gonna have to try lower thc and higher cbd in future

Good typing at u

bob