GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

Looking good Queenie, love the red soil you got there so lucky to start of with a good rich base all I got is rock and smaller rocks and shale getting tooo old to be carrying dirt up hill, but I'm doing it all over again, just got email this morning seeds on way from seedsman (wooo hooo). All the best with your ground prep and happy gardening peeps

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Do it leddy,its so rewarding theres just something about outdoors that feels so natural well to me anyways i get a real kick out of it and im kinda addicted to growing lol maybe not so much this time of year when all the hard yards are being put in but very shortly when you start to see the babies thrive it becomes so rewarding,dont worry about the rain and bugs to much i still have to myself that sometimes lol the old paranoia will get to you if you let it,less thinkin and more planting seems to work best for me leddy,you'll never know if you never have a go thats my moto this year lol.cheers leddy

Its been a couple of days since i put my fishy mix in my holes and i could smell this afernoon that they are well and truly starting too break down lol so ive been around and put a few shovel loads of dirt on top of the fish mix,I've only put just enough dirt to stop the smell up i dont want to much dirt in there yet because theres still a few other things i want to put in the bottom before i fill it in plus i want to fill the hole with water a few times to give it a soaking and hopefully I'll get those jobs done tomorrow and be back with another update,cheers,,,GQ

Its been a couple of days since i put my fishy mix in my holes and i could smell this afernoon that they are well and truly starting too break down lol so ive been around and put a few shovel loads of dirt on top of the fish mix,I've only put just enough dirt to stop the smell up i dont want to much dirt in there yet because theres still a few other things i want to put in the bottom before i fill it in plus i want to fill the hole with water a few times to give it a soaking and hopefully I'll get those jobs done tomorrow and be back with another update,cheers,,,GQ

Hope you didn't tell hubby you put fish mix in ya holes... That entire post was nasty GQ lol