GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

ahhh its the trip of a life time for me porky and im not gunna miss a single thing, ive never been overseas but i sure am makin the best of this big island i was lucky enough to be born on lol, some people ive met will never be the same again after a few days with the queen lol no exaggeration lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Your a legend. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

hey stoners, a big call out from fnq innot hot springs, im having the time off my life up here, finally got the house on the market and head off for my trip around Australia, best decision i ever made and off course ive been sharing my goods with every canna soul i meet, lol ive had so many fuckin awesome times with awesome people's and here's hoping for many more, anyways i just wanted to pop in and let you all know i haven't forgot about a single one of you, even you pedro lol lol, loves you all and miss ya heaps and il try and make a bit more effort into being around as much as i can, lol its hard when your having this much fun lol, cheers everyone, hope your all healthy and happy, rock on stoners, GQ

Good to hear mate, enjoy ya travels...

I wouldn’t expect anything less GQ lol. You are Thelma and Louise wrapped in one. My balls are receded a little bit. Bloody cold. Never been a fan of winter. Slowly working out this growing in a tent business. I just finished my first RDWC run and love it. Found a way to grow that works. Now I just have to pull my finger out and getting a light with a bit more power. Will only be growing one little ‘ole plant at a time.

Innot springs. Had to look that up. Less than 200 population. You are in the middle of nowhere :-)The hot springs would be nice. Good on your girls for getting some experience. So many kids couldnt give a shit these days and are just sucking parasites. Selfish and all take. Most people start having palpitations if their phone go missing for a few seconds. I work with technology so hard to avoid it but it does get too much sometimes. Anyways girl. Keep having fun with the family and enjoy. Looking forward to seeing you around more and when you start planting some more of those mammoth trees of yours. Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners