• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

* * * * * 3 votes

• Please log in to reply
3597 replies to this topic

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 5130 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

ahhh its the trip of a life time for me porky and im not gunna miss a single thing, ive never been overseas but i sure am makin the best of this big island i was lucky enough to be born on lol, some people ive met will never be the same again after a few days with the queen lol no exaggeration lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Your a legend.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4467 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal

hey stranger 

good to see ya 

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• 420 Crew
  • 10143 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.

hey stoners, a big call out from fnq innot hot springs, im having the time off my life up here, finally got the house on the market and head off for my trip around Australia, best decision i ever made and off course ive been sharing my goods with every canna soul i meet, lol ive had so many fuckin awesome times with awesome people's and here's hoping for many more, anyways i just wanted to pop in and let you all know i haven't forgot about a single one of you, even you pedro lol lol, loves you all and miss ya heaps and il try and make a bit more effort into being around as much as i can, lol its hard when your having this much fun lol, cheers everyone, hope your all healthy and happy, rock on stoners, GQ

Good to hear mate, enjoy ya travels...

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

papasmurf999

papasmurf999

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2194 Posts:
Onya gq, good to see ya check in, enjoy the trip.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Mr Brown

Mr Brown

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 934 Posts:
Good to hear your still around queenie
Having a blast on your travels, way to go. Keep doing what your doing, enjoy
Cheers to you and fam.

TheInsideMan

TheInsideMan

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 Posts:
I wouldn’t expect anything less GQ lol. You are Thelma and Louise wrapped in one. My balls are receded a little bit. Bloody cold. Never been a fan of winter. Slowly working out this growing in a tent business. I just finished my first RDWC run and love it. Found a way to grow that works. Now I just have to pull my finger out and getting a light with a bit more power. Will only be growing one little ‘ole plant at a time.

Innot springs. Had to look that up. Less than 200 population. You are in the middle of nowhere :-)The hot springs would be nice. Good on your girls for getting some experience. So many kids couldnt give a shit these days and are just sucking parasites. Selfish and all take. Most people start having palpitations if their phone go missing for a few seconds. I work with technology so hard to avoid it but it does get too much sometimes. Anyways girl. Keep having fun with the family and enjoy. Looking forward to seeing you around more and when you start planting some more of those mammoth trees of yours. Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

Wilston

Wilston

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

WB GQ

Tunkers

Tunkers

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 7177 Posts:
  • Interests:Tokin'
    Growin'
    Metal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Holy fuck balls! My queen, my queen! So nice to see a post and hear everything is doing great. If you are down this way again let me know for sure, I'd love for you and the fam to see the farm! You would be welcome to hold up here as well. Mum's the word lol

Completed Journals

Tunkers Tinkering      State of Origin 1      Samsung F Series LED Build

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.