GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

heya leni, nice to meet ya mate, outback is definitely better than the rat race of the big smoke and im so glad to hear youve made a move to the bush, of course us bushies make make our own big smoke lol well the good ones anyway, either way as long as your havin fun thats all that matters,life to short to fuck around with negative shiiiiiit, im a positive gal, im positively sure im smashed lol the way it should be, anyways put a smile on ya dile and grow grow grow lol,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

family is perfectly content soot, they are lovin it nearly more me lol, if only you knew some of the things i been up in just ten short weeks lol well you know me nothin is out and everythings worth a go at least once lol fuck how else am i gunna know, on a different note i buried a big roast beef in the sand of the hot springs last night about 9pm so it should be nearly ready, the meat should just fall apart and melt in the mouth, just gotta get my vegies done the camp oven and il be eating like a queen tonight lol well every night but this ones a bit special being cooked to perfection with nature, and ive got cooking in the camp oven down pat, i even did a pavlova last night, fuck im good lol, cheers all wish ya,s we're all here tooooooooo

Hey GQ. I was starting to get a bit worried. Was going to start PM’ing some of the old timers on here to see whether they had any news. Speaking of news, every time I heard of some raid up north my heart sunk and thought, shit, hope that’s not you!!

Sounds like you are having a blast. What an awesome experience. Enjoy that feast of yours tonight. We’ve all missed you. Happy travels. I guess those country folk are too cocky about what they can handle lol. Give them some edibles I say. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

awww bless ya cotton socks T,I,M lol if my caravan gets raided you will definitely hear about on the news hahaha im not one of those going down easy kinda chicks, il give em a run for there money and make sure they have earnt there days wage lol lol and id be disappointed if i dont make the news lol, hey i hope the south weather is being good to you and your not freezing ya balls off, its beautiful here in the day but the nights get pretty cool, ive been here at innot springs for a few weeks and its got down to minus 1 but it doesn't matter cause you just go and get in the creek where the water is 46degrees or if thats not your thing there 6hot pools to choose from here at the caravan park, both my older girls got a job at the pub as soon as we got here thats why ive been here so long, they think thgere pretty good 15 and 16 and they just about run the local establishment lol but its all experience for when they leave mum and head off into the real world and its really doing them both good, as you can tell we havent been using technology and phones much and its fuckin great, just like the old days lol, and im so glad i can do that for my kids, i hope all is good T,I,M, im glad ya missed me mmmmwah to you darl

• Upvote 1