GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

hey stoners, a big call out from fnq innot hot springs, im having the time off my life up here, finally got the house on the market and head off for my trip around Australia, best decision i ever made and off course ive been sharing my goods with every canna soul i meet, lol ive had so many fuckin awesome times with awesome people's and here's hoping for many more, anyways i just wanted to pop in and let you all know i haven't forgot about a single one of you, even you pedro lol lol, loves you all and miss ya heaps and il try and make a bit more effort into being around as much as i can, lol its hard when your having this much fun lol, cheers everyone, hope your all healthy and happy, rock on stoners, GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 5

still here mate, of course im still here il never leave lol, all is good im rockin my way around oz and lovin it, i missed mardi grass by a couple of days fuck it, but i was still moving shit out of my house and getting stuff into storage and i recken it was worth it to be out on the road, im just lovin this traveling shit, meeting new folks all the time seeing new places and faces and i even seen a few green faces that had nothin to do with me lol ok it did but its not my fault ok it is BUT how was i to know lol lol, some people's just have low tolerance im learning to tone it down a bit for the less tolerate but me i wake an bake and head into everyday with a smile from ear to ear and into the night EVERYDAY AND NIGHT lol i gotta make the best of this trip as it may never happen again , maybe a mid life crissis thing lol what ever is im makin the very best of ever day the way i know SEX, DRUGS AND ROCKIN ROLL BABY lol, workin out how much smoko to take for a year was a hard one but i recken im covered lol and just in case i run out i made sure i put plenty away in storage to come back to if i need, i dont think il need but just in case lol, if anyone wants to catch up while im out and about drop me a pm or reply here and we'll work sumpin out if in the area, so hows everyone,s harvest come off this year? stress free i hope

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Hi there GQ. I've heard a lot about you. Glad to hear you're having a lot of fun.
I've been doing a bit of traveling and recently made a big life change too. I moved from Brisbane to the NSW outback! It's be fucking great! Best thing I ever did.

Happy travels!

:freak: Leni.