GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

yep, hopefully you pick up a few tips along the way buds, im going to be trying to show case the benefits of the k.i.s.s method this year i think lol, growing outdoors doesn't need to be complicated at all, any soil can be turned into good soil with the right amendments, if your soils good and healthy your plants will be to, i think organic is best so il be doing everything organic, hopefully the bugs are not to bad this year lol, im getting some good rainfall here finally, ive had about 7inches of rain so far so thats going to be a good start for all my seeds to, im eager to get started im just waiting for the rain to stop so i can get out in the garden, anyways glad you following along,hopefully its a top season for all,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

yep, hopefully you pick up a few tips along the way buds, im going to be trying to show case the benefits of the k.i.s.s method this year i think lol, growing outdoors doesn't need to be complicated at all, any soil can be turned into good soil with the right amendments, if your soils good and healthy your plants will be to, i think organic is best so il be doing everything organic, hopefully the bugs are not to bad this year lol, im getting some good rainfall here finally, ive had about 7inches of rain so far so thats going to be a good start for all my seeds to, im eager to get started im just waiting for the rain to stop so i can get out in the garden, anyways glad you following along,hopefully its a top season for all,,GQ

Nice line up GQ. Im in. Keep this thread going it can be the biggest thread on here. [emoji106][emoji106]

Not gonna make a new thread for this season mate? Maybe GQs failed NL grow? [emoji13][emoji13]

Your funny tunks [emoji23]

Full moon is coming up very soon also [emoji108] Gravitation pull [emoji106]

I tried going the organic soil route first but failed miserably lol

Probably because I was trying way to hard and trying all sorts of shit on my soil for the first time and I'm guessing it was way out of balance

I reckon I could do a lot better just going more of a kiss style, I've learned they don't mind being a little neglected especially in the water department

Pretty hard to believe really,

I mean I'm sure it has some effect but prob not as much as he makes out.

He reckons during the waxing moon the plant focuses mainly on leaves and stem but during the other half of the cycle its focusing mainly on root growth...with that theory if I plant 2 plants 2 weeks apart one will grow mostly leaves and one will grow mostly roots...I'd bet they develop basically the same