GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

had a set with making some tonight i woke the kids up stirring the ice so im going to leave the mix to strain over night and resume it in the morning bugger it is pretty niosey though oopps didnt bother anyone last night lol kids can't win sometimes, so il update tomorrow sometime, oh well back to trimming lol

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

this turned up tonight in a fb group i'm in

OOPs.PNG

Good warning itchy. When I've done bubble hash I always keep it in the fridge or freezer, just in case. A mate of mine lost about 7g due to not drying properly/ maybe pressing too soon and keeping it in the cupboard. I had the other half of that batch and stored it cold with no mould issues.
  • Upvote 1

Thanks GQ. Will open up the container again tonight to burp and sniff and will pull a bit out and chop and try it out in my vape. Curious how this will change compare with the outdoor one as I cooked this one more :-). Chopped down any more big girls?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

How do you use it in your vape mate?

How do you use it in your vape mate?

Looks amazing GQ there is heaps of vids on youtube about bubble hash. With the amount of buds you got youd have enough to make a few years supply of bubble hash haha. What vape you guys running i just bought the Boundless CFX and im not to impressed with it. Tried 5 different types of buds and only getting realy wispy clouds tried heat settings from 170 to 220. Love to here what vapes yous useing and what yous think. I do seem to be getting as stoned as smoking bongs but seem to be useing more weed

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app