• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

GREENERY IMPROVES THE SCENERY

* * * * * 3 votes

• Please log in to reply
3597 replies to this topic

GREENQUEEN

GREENQUEEN

Couch Locked

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1093 Posts:
d9a7580947440850cfdccb91ccc9e9aa.jpgaf227dbb7b858656b9c32d7a9117b9e7.jpg43eda97624beb4698f3f1e945a0b8c2a.jpgbcb9bdfb8a8a9631cc2607c180c3d010.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

GREENQUEEN

GREENQUEEN

Couch Locked

• Guests
  • 1093 Posts:
A bird died in my pond so no fish mix in this hole coz birdy is making a contribution to this hole,sorry little bird040ef54f0940aa50bf07323abd9cf984.jpg

GREENQUEEN

GREENQUEEN

Couch Locked

• Guests
  • 1093 Posts:
Hey sooty, its gunna be a good year for all I reckon,could do with some rain though, its so dry here and digging my holes was no joyride lol

GREENQUEEN

GREENQUEEN

Couch Locked

• Guests
  • 1093 Posts:
Thanks bogan and good luck to you to mate but I don't think you'll need it as reckon your getting your head around growing stuff,I love your threads bogan and can tell your enjoying it to and that's the main thing

GREENQUEEN

GREENQUEEN

Couch Locked

• Guests
  • 1093 Posts:
Gday ozzy,you'll get your way lol well I hope you will lol I can't wait to see em and I always put a late patch in,just ciz I can and often they out do my early plants lol they just luuurrrve that warm weather and me too

GREENQUEEN

GREENQUEEN

Couch Locked

• Guests
  • 1093 Posts:
lol cheers Micmac I usually don't like to waste a good cod but in this case I'll make an exception lol for the greater of good and slimy mackeral will work just fine Micmac just you wait and see

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stoned gnome

• Moderator Crew
  • 3429 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Bic
Very nice looking backyard you have there GQ. I wish I had the green thumb

timmyykk

timmyykk

Smoking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
You seem so organised. I will be watching with great interest. I'm just looking forward to daylight savings so when I get home there will be light! A good thing too as I got my second seed to germinate. Will plant tonight in a pot ready and waiting. I have a feeling the first seed wasn't warm enough. Sticking a seed on my router in a snap lock bag did wonders :-).

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

Gumby1

Gumby1

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1045 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: LED
nice nice.

can't wait for the green magic to happen.. haha.

good growing vibes.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"

"I'm just doin what i can, with what i've got"

"I have a first place ribbon at doing nothing, its the same ribbon as last place, It's purple"

"I was not paranoid, until people started to follow me"

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• 420 Crew
  • 10143 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.

Gday ozzy,you'll get your way lol well I hope you will lol I can't wait to see em and I always put a late patch in,just ciz I can and often they out do my early plants lol they just luuurrrve that warm weather and me too

Fingers X, been almost 20 years since i did an out side plant...

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.