First grow, please help

Hi,  I have been lurking here for a while, and today I come to you for help, please?  This is my first ever grow and I have learned what little I know online, so be gentle, I am trying!  My plant was started back in late May from a seed and is showing some strange yellowing on her leaves the last few days, at first I thought I was imagining it, but it's definately getting worse.  Pics attached, and I will try to give as much info as possible.  Thank you so much for looking!

Indoor/Outdoor:Indoor, in a tent
Growing Medium: soil (organic potting mix)
Growing Style: ? 
Watering/Feeding Frequency: I have been overwatering, I found out recently, every 2-3 days.  I am now cutting it back to at least a week between waters

Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC):  Bio-Grow NPK 4-3-6 at half strength, every water (yesterday I flushed out the soil with plain water, and tested the pH of the runoff at about 6)
PH Levels: ¬6
Temperature/Humidity Levels: Not sure, quite cool.
Air Flow/Fans etc.: A fan continuously blows fresh air in through one of the ports in the tent
Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.):300W 100 LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Lamp (that's what the ebay description says anyway)
Total Wattage:
Growth Stage:vegetative?
Plants Age:3 months
Cannabis Strain:white widow x lsd

post-61524-0-03600800-1504430764_thumb.jpg

post-61524-0-02274000-1504430839_thumb.jpg

post-61524-0-89158200-1504430910_thumb.jpg

High o5hun, just thought I would add my 2cents...

With the watering, I learnt from others here to check weight of pot... If the pot feels heavy she won't need a water, but if you check the weight and it is light, then it will be due for a feed!

As for the led you are using, I've never used one but if it was me I would change the light out for flowering to a hps... But you could still try flowering with them, I just don't think they will grow quality meds...

Can you see tiny bugs in the tent? In the pots?

I can't tell weather it's a deficiency or bugs in the medium?

Good luck bro!