It's pretty boring when buds are flowering . I like the flower show but there isn't much you can do accept add nutrients ..

The reason I want 2 tents is cos I wanna practice LST'ing , supper-cropping / manifolding ..

Also , there's a ton of strains I wanna try and grow .. I feel like I'm behind or something ? I've only grown , chocolope, big bud and bag seed ..

The thing I wanna do the most is make a ton of hash .. it's why I wanna keep it moving .. until I get bored anyway .. [emoji1363]

Having one grow at one time is very easy u can monitor it quiet easily but when u go perpetual you are now running multipal stage growing operation, i done a 3 stage perpetual grow without log books it was to much work physically I'm more of a laid back gardener so i prefer just one grow on the go much easier that way

perpetual grows are good if u want regular harvest or if there is a screw up as your already a head on the next lot that can take over and u get a regular harvest but setting it all up can become a head ache even once your set up u still need to get use to your strains, timing and the seasons and any problems that may set u back at any time in the grow

i suggest keeping records of everything your doing and plant heights, nutrients, watering frequency the lot record everything that way u can look back at specific times and see if anything is changing for the good or bad, if u go in and wing it shit will be all over the place

Having one grow at one time is very easy u can monitor it quiet easily but when u go perpetual you are now running multipal stage growing operation, i done a 3 stage perpetual grow without log books it was to much work physically I'm more of a laid back gardener so i prefer just one grow on the go much easier that way

perpetual grows are good if u want regular harvest or if there is a screw up as your already a head on the next lot that can take over and u get a regular harvest but setting it all up can become a head ache even once your set up u still need to get use to your strains, timing and the seasons and any problems that may set u back at any time in the grow

i suggest keeping records of everything your doing and plant heights, nutrients, watering frequency the lot record everything that way u can look back at specific times and see if anything is changing for the good or bad, if u go in and wing it shit will be all over the place

You know Gaz, I've actually thought of everything , accept for recording shit . It's actually pretty good advice .. I've got a brand new white-board , I found it in hard rubbish. It's still wrapped in plastic and even has a marker that hangs off it ... gonna be good for records ! [emoji1362]

As for the 2 tent grow op .. I suffer from OCD .. it's actually pretty bad most days .. for me attention to detail is everything . I think I'll be fine , if it gets too hectic thou , I'll just move it all into the 2.4x1.2x2 tent .. I guess there's plenty of space in there too .. I finally have all the equipment and the seeds so I'm nearly there ..

Biggest thing I'm worried about is the transition between the T5 and the 550.

Youll be fine going from t5 to the solar system just move the solar system up a little higher for the first few days. Im running 2 60x60x140 tents and a mojo cow t5 for seedling/growth then move them into the solar system tent for flowering. Works a treat for my grow style.