Yeah jim, both in same wardrobe got the t5's on one side hanging fair way down only 50-100 mm off seedlings

Led on other side but much higher. Pro bs 400mm off canopy.

Alittle bit of heat from t5's but honestly not enough to stop u having them nice and close to seedlings

Just make sure u got a good system of winding em up cause plants love em and u gotta keep adjusting.

Led cob lights give off very minimal heat. Ucan touch the lenses with out any burn. With your fingers i mean

I let seedlings get to bout 15-20 days and then move directly under cobs

And yes things can get a bit crowded, so because e/thing is in veg i just got internal fan to blow across leaf structure tighten those stems up

and an external fan supplying fresh air into cupboard. Constant airflow is key

If u adopt attitude of bloke called tunkers or qwobbler you be amazed at what u can achieve

Flubbed to. Sorry brother

Edited by afgahn bob

Yeah jim, both in same wardrobe got the t5's on one side hanging fair way down only 50-100 mm off seedlings

Led on other side but much higher. Pro bs 400mm off canopy.

Alittle bit of heat from t5's but honestly not enough to stop u having them nice and close to seedlings

Just make sure u got a good system of winding em up cause plants love em and u gotta keep adjusting.

Led cob lights give off very minimal heat. Ucan touch the lenses with out any burn

I let seedlings get to bout 15-20 days and then move directly under cobs

And yes things can get a bit crowded, so because e/thing is in veg i just got internal fan to blow across leaf structure tighten those stems up

and an external fan supplying fresh air into cupboard. Constant airflow is key

If u adopt attitude of bloke called tunkers or qwobbler you be amazed at what u can achieve

Thanks for the info bob.. it's greatly appreciated .

I've finally got all my gadgets and gizmos , the seeds are here and I'm nearly ready . Just gotta find a nice house / room to set it all up in ..

I've been preparing for almost 9 months now .. it feels like a long time, I'm definitely ready to jump into the deep end .. haha ..

Realistically , I wanna be pulling up every 2 months .. I wanna start cloning too . Can't wait to start a diary and get that veg tent going ! [emoji1362]

Know exactly how u feelin jim

6mths ago life just sorta dragged by, one day at a time sorta thing,not much goin on brother just usual pain and boredom

Since finding this site and the ppl that frequent also rediscovering canna propergation has def put on a positive outlook

Sure theres been backward fuk ups and a few donations to bonzai weekly and crappy little sticks mothly

But its the odd success that really gets me hard (sorry kids). Its such a rush when u realize your capable of growing s/thing healthy even though its a weed

Only thing been good at growing was my electricity bill and excess water.

My old man used to say its the little things

Wish i'd taken more notice when he was around

Know exactly how u feelin jim

6mths ago life just sorta dragged by, one day at a time sorta thing,not much goin on brother just usual pain and boredom

Since finding this site and the ppl that frequent also rediscovering canna propergation has def put on a positive outlook

Sure theres been backward fuk ups and a few donations to bonzai weekly and crappy little sticks mothly

But its the odd success that really gets me hard (sorry kids). Its such a rush when u realize your capable of growing s/thing healthy even though its a weed

Only thing been good at growing was my electricity bill and excess water.

My old man used to say its the little things

Wish i'd taken more notice when he was around

Last November my mate approached me and said we should try indoor .. he has the perfect space for it and we should set up and give it a crack ..

I had no idea where this was going to lead .. I guess we were pretty naive at the start but the more I read , the more I started falling in love with this hobby ..

I never thought gardening would be my thing .. haha. I actually stopped smoking weed cos the commercial crap in Melbourne gave me massive headaches ..

This site has also helped me a lot .. I don't always comment but I read everything . Like you , I feel like this has cantered me somehow . I really wish I could share it with more people in my day to day life though . Haha ..

I'm sure I'll make plenty of mistakes but like Tunks , i just gotta be patient and persistent . I know it'll all pay off and one day I'll be smoking some good shit , that I've grown myself ..

If you told me a year ago, that I'd be into something this deep , I wouldn't of believed you .. it's definitely something special . Haha ..

All the equipment is clogging up my tiny apartment .. Can not wait to set it all up and get started !

Edited by Jim420

Neither can we buddy

Uthink u feeling excited now, just wait till u got some long, thick, stanky, sticky, resin oozing, calyx exploding trees

That smell like pine needles, citrus overtures and blow your mind terpenes that have u drooling little droplets of saliva

Thats what i'm talkin about jimbo

Think i might be addicted to growing this shit

Or maybe i just got issues :bounce:

Neither can we buddy

Uthink u feeling excited now, just wait till u got some long, thick, stanky, sticky, resin oozing, calyx exploding trees

That smell like pine needles, citrus overtures and blow your mind terpenes that have u drooling little droplets of saliva

Thats what i'm talkin about jimbo

Think i might be addicted to growing this shit

Or maybe i just got issues :bounce:

Nah I don't think you're alone . I'm pretty addicted and I've only got one indoor grow under my belt ..

Hope you're right about the big arse buds .. haha

I'm gonna grow 6 Seedsman white widow first go around .. I'm hoping I get some nice trich action .. would love to make some killer hash !

I'll start a diary soon .. just trying to learn how all my gadgets work ..

Just got my RO water filter .. from the instruction manual it doesn't look too difficult to put together . I guess it'll be good to have some clean drinking water as well .. [emoji1362]

b081b85aa7cdf115907743601a663568.jpg

Would u believe just finished a run with seedsman ww auto's

My first go at indoor and they had to b one of easiest, no fuss strains,

5 beans 100% germ, under t5's then under powered led and flower outside

Bit of prob with gnats and pots i had em in 2 small but once sorted pretty easy

Loaded with trikes and smelt like pine forest with citrus trees

Did'nt get to big (my fault), but supa couch lock and better than sleeping pills

Really good choice 4 first grow mate. Made oil outta mine

If i could tell u 2 get one thing would be a good ph meter. Makes all the diff

Good luck    bob

Would u believe just finished a run with seedsman ww auto's

My first go at indoor and they had to b one of easiest, no fuss strains,

5 beans 100% germ, under t5's then under powered led and flower outside

Bit of prob with gnats and pots i had em in 2 small but once sorted pretty easy

Loaded with trikes and smelt like pine forest with citrus trees

Did'nt get to big (my fault), but supa couch lock and better than sleeping pills

Really good choice 4 first grow mate. Made oil outta mine

If i could tell u 2 get one thing would be a good ph meter. Makes all the diff

Good luck bob

Thanks mate ..

Mine are just regular fem seeds .. the reason I got these is cos of the easy grow level and because of the trich's .. I think I could make some nice hash from the left over trim . Cheers for all your advice bob !! Happy growing !! [emoji1363]

Edited by Jim420

I used to have a 110w T5 and thought it was great for what it was for, vegging seedlings and clones.  You can flower with them, but I only ever did that with a male, wouldn't use one for flowering if I had a choice.  I found the Phillips tubes seemed to perform a bit better.  Mine shit itself a few years back and I've never replaced it as I've got a dimmable HPS that I use for the same purpose which can then be turned up for other usage, but I do still think about getting another one as they give great bang for power use on babies, and seemed to keep them looking very healthy.

I'll be interested to see how you go with the Seedsman White Widow.  Has a rep for being highly sensitive to overfeeding, and for having a few phenotypes.  I've got one on the go and so far I'm a bit iffy about it, completely different structure etc to a Dinafem WW I grew a while back, and whilst being a bigger stronger grower the buds are airy as fuck so far, and not as resinous.  Does smell nice, and if the buds come together for some decent density later in flower it will be a big producer, but at this stage she looks slightly dodgy.  Showed no problems on feed sensitivity, but I don't really push high EC except for the stretch phase.  So I'm hoping you'll post a diary so I can see if it's consistent for the strain, or I just cracked a shit phenotype.

4 weeks into actual flowering:  post-49871-0-70778300-1504398536_thumb.jpg  post-49871-0-22036900-1504398643_thumb.jpg

:peace:

I used to have a 110w T5 and thought it was great for what it was for, vegging seedlings and clones. You can flower with them, but I only ever did that with a male, wouldn't use one for flowering if I had a choice. I found the Phillips tubes seemed to perform a bit better. Mine shit itself a few years back and I've never replaced it as I've got a dimmable HPS that I use for the same purpose which can then be turned up for other usage, but I do still think about getting another one as they give great bang for power use on babies, and seemed to keep them looking very healthy.

I'll be interested to see how you go with the Seedsman White Widow. Has a rep for being highly sensitive to overfeeding, and for having a few phenotypes. I've got one on the go and so far I'm a bit iffy about it, completely different structure etc to a Dinafem WW I grew a while back, and whilst being a bigger stronger grower the buds are airy as fuck so far, and not as resinous. Does smell nice, and if the buds come together for some decent density later in flower it will be a big producer, but at this stage she looks slightly dodgy. Showed no problems on feed sensitivity, but I don't really push high EC except for the stretch phase. So I'm hoping you'll post a diary so I can see if it's consistent for the strain, or I just cracked a shit phenotype.

4 weeks into actual flowering: attachicon.gifWW0901.JPG attachicon.gifWWBud0901.JPG

:peace:

Well , I'll be having a crack at 6 of em .. I guess we'll see if the consistency is there .. that's the second time I've heard someone talk about different phenos with this strain ..

if I can pull off what you got going on there at 4 weeks Hashy, I'll be happy as Larry . Haha.

I hope they get a bit more frosty than that thou , like you said , maybe it's still too early to tell ..

From what I've seen and read about the T5 , I think it'll do just fine for my small tent .. I'll definitely look into Phillips globes when it's time to swap em out .

Biggest thing I'm worried about is the transition between the T5 and the 550.

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on the hi-par 315 sun storm kit .. chuck that in the big tent with the 550 and see how it all goes .. wish me luck , I'm definitely gonna need it ! [emoji23][emoji1362]

Edited by Jim420