pk 13-14

Dunno where you're hearing that, it's just a boost of potassium and phosphorous that you feed plants for 1 week around early to mid flower.  Unless you're talking about some particular dodgy brand?  It's no problem using it as directed, though I usually back off the suggested strength as with most hydro products.  Jury's still sorta out on whether it's worth using or not, I do, but only because a 1l bottle lasts several grows and it makes sense to give flowering plants a boost of what they need most in flower.

There are some iffy bud boosting products out there though, look out for PGR's by another name.

Dunno where you're hearing that, it's just a boost of potassium and phosphorous that you feed plants for 1 week around early to mid flower.  Unless you're talking about some particular dodgy brand?  It's no problem using it as directed, though I usually back off the suggested strength as with most hydro products.  Jury's still sorta out on whether it's worth using or not, I do, but only because a 1l bottle lasts several grows and it makes sense to give flowering plants a boost of what they need most in flower.

There are some iffy bud boosting products out there though, look out for PGR's by another name.

Ok thanks, whats the professors pk like? Heard its full off shit. What brand pk should I go for? Am I rite presuming ozi tonic by ozi magic has pk in it?