pistils turning brown wk 4?

cool,

just using bloom nutrients and small amount potash once a week as well as cannaboost. ive been giving her some kelp extract stuff moderate dose once a fortnight. not heaps of N but a small amount extra.

i kept using 1/4 strength vege nutes for first 2 weeks of flower alongside bloom nutes.

i just have no idea what strains they are so really don't know what to expect as well as it being my first grow

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Watch using potash indoors too ,I would just stick to bloom,maybe some cal/mag as well, that plant is sativa all the way ,thin long leaves, 12 weeks of flower it will need to be good smoke .

All good they are more then likely just the hairs dying off. New ones should sprout and the process will happen again. This can happen 3 or 4 times during flowering depending on the strain.

i wish it were all good lol.. something was up had a few little nanners popping up and literally all hairs brown and no more growth compared to my others.. few premie seeds also so chopped it down to give my other 2 better space and less dense more light to focus on them.

think was the right choice.. few progress pics currently in week 7 and just gave them last feed of nutes before flush

17ed4f21fb2a73a4f107f397dfb9045b.jpg

0271ccd2969772b302706e384eacad3e.jpg

91e4265fbdbeff783ed5ac349fbfe490.jpg

dc48f91c04a521e11bff51c420d67e6e.jpg

fcfff6022f1aff0d8fee7c0fb3a6ff3d.jpg

ddb79a783202b69308257bae5e6be880.jpg

I sure u know what u are doing personally I think they got a bit to go yet

Week 7 they look like sativas to me couldn't they have up to 5 weeks left?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

mate i got no clue lol first timer growing so is why i became a member here to learn and gain advice!

shittt so you guys reckon 3-4 weeks possibly?

if thats the case ill keep feeding possibly grab some pk 13 14 i was wanting to try see if makes a difference but thought i was closer to finishing..

def week 7 also i found out about counting after flowers start not when lights flip a while ago caused me a bit of confusion.

ill let them keep going then will keep posting weekly pics to see what you guys think.

just means my 2 in vege are going to go for 7-8 weeks which hopefully means better yeilds i guess. will prob start a grow journal for them im a little unsure with training techniques trying to lst and stuff so should have a journal started tonight.

thanks for everyone's advice !