cannabis and diabetes

afgahn bob

Question

Hey to all my new family of stoners

Just wanna share a little something with u guys

I am a insulin dependant type 2 diabetic

Since getting back in to ancient art of canna ingestion, i have actually noticed a marked decrease in blood sugar levels

Recently had HB1 (3 monthly average) check-up

The doc said to me my god boy what u been doin?, eating well?, lots excercise? chasing chooks in back yard?

And i said yeah mate all the above, which is weird cause i;m bit of a fat fuck

When in reality all i;ve been doing is taking a bit of oil and sly slurp on vaporizer

HB1 dropped from 8.2 to 7.1 which apparantly is a fair drop

I put it down to canna. wondering anyone else heard of similar 

8 answers to this question

hey bob

thanks for sharing mate 

i didn't get that one , i got crohn's disease to play with 

these guys are a pretty good source of info http://greenflowerbotanicals.com/hemp-oil-cannabinoids-treatment-effects-diabetes/

good luck with it mate , my sister in law is type 2 but has been way to mind fucked to see benefits in that " Wicked Weed " !

CANT believe how easily u guys can access that info and then link it to thr forum

I know,i know google is you friend but i app u going to trouble of looking it up

I am humbled and truely happy :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Thanks my itchy brother

And i tip my turban 2 u

And if i knew how to ferjking draw an afghan man tipping his turban, then i would insert right about here :punk:  :sorry:  but this is the best i could do

Edited by afgahn bob
  • Upvote 1

Interesting Bob, and great to hear it's had such an effect for you.

My Dr's been on my case about being pre diabetic for a few years now, but so far the only thing I've done that seemed to push things in the right direction was an unsustainable and stupid diet, and changing my exercise routines to include regular work on all my muscles.

Haven't done a lot of ingestion though, so maybe it's worth a try if you're certain it's what helped your numbers.  I do find that vaping, as with smoking, can give me bad cases of the munchies sometimes, and that's sorta counterproductive :whistle:

Interesting Bob, and great to hear it's had such an effect for you.

My Dr's been on my case about being pre diabetic for a few years now, but so far the only thing I've done that seemed to push things in the right direction was an unsustainable and stupid diet, and changing my exercise routines to include regular work on all my muscles.

Haven't done a lot of ingestion though, so maybe it's worth a try if you're certain it's what helped your numbers.  I do find that vaping, as with smoking, can give me bad cases of the munchies sometimes, and that's sorta counterproductive :whistle:

there is def more benefit to consuming orally Hashy , all the usual lungs & smoking stuff but it's quite diff once in the system via orally consuming 

even organic hemp seed oil is beauty to be consuming , all the oils they say we should have from fish , that is now mostly farmed & not as good as wild caught , if you can buy it 

are all in hemp seed oil in perfect numbers , & can also help to kick the human cannabinoid system in to gear  , not that we need any help with that :) but non cannabis uses do

they talk about kids , real young , consuming high doses of THC & it not having a psycho active effect on them 

but def having an effect on there condition 

would encourage you , if you have the time , to checkout hash church on youtube if you don't already , there is some incredible knowledge / info

on that show , plenty of info that will start personal google searches for you 

latest show : https://youtu.be/CTP_XxAQEMo

Know exactly what u mean about munchies brother

Thats sorta one down side bout canna if trying to shed a few

And your spot on with the exercise. Just a walk around the block can make my sugar levels drop a few points

I've struggled with it 4 bout 7 yrs now. Blew back out at work,put on weight and became somewhat inactive

Have regular 3 mth bloodtests and 4 some reason last 6 mths have been pretty good

Whether thats coincidence that the same amount of time been back in to canna

Could be all the running around watering,mixing up soil or coco batches,moving pots in and out of ferking cyclones. Idont know

One thing i do know is if i check b/s b4 having slurp on vape its always higher than 1 hr after

Maybe there is science behind this, maybe not. 

All i know is it seems to work 4 me

With the oil, 4 some reason dont seem to get really munchie madness, but it wipes me bad. Afghan bob turns into sideshow bob.

With the munchy thing, i just dont have a taste of vape till ready 4 bed. Then dream about eating ice-cream and biccys

Edited by afgahn bob

Know exactly what u mean about munchies brother

Thats sorta one down side bout canna if trying to shed a few

And your spot on with the exercise. Just a walk around the block can make my sugar levels drop a few points

I've struggled with it 4 bout 7 yrs now. Blew back out at work,put on weight and became somewhat inactive

Have regular 3 mth bloodtests and 4 some reason last 6 mths have been pretty good

Whether thats coincidence that the same amount of time been back in to canna

Could be all the running around watering,mixing up soil or coco batches,moving pots in and out of ferking cyclones. Idont know

One thing i do know is if i check b/s b4 having slurp on vape its always higher than 1 hr after

Maybe there is science behind this, maybe not. 

All i know is it seems to work 4 me

With the oil, 4 some reason dont seem to get really munchie madness, but it wipes me bad. Afghan bob turns into sideshow bob.

With the munchy thing, i just dont have a taste of vape till ready 4 bed. Then dream about eating ice-cream and biccys

don't under estimate all the beneficial soil life your putting your hands in 

those lill buggers out weigh human cells 10 to 1 , on & in our bodies 

just like plants , look after the beneficial's & they'll look after the plant / you