Ready to flush?

6weeks is too early, you want a minimum of around 8weeks

Old school growers used to say you want those white hairs to all turn brown as a minimum.

Now we recommend using a loupe or a magnifying scope to view the colour of the trichomes.

Trichomes thru a scope look like a small droplet of water at the end of a stem.

Initially they are clear but as they mature they turn white, then slowly brown.

Some say you want them 80% toffee brown 20% white for a heady type stone. Personally I like them 100% brown but then I want a heavy narcotic stone.

Now, in the first image you have posted, on the left hand side there looks to be a pollen sack just about to open. Presently it looks white, not fully opened. It may be sterile but if not and it opens you find a shitload of seeds developing. So be aware.

I may be wrong, it could just be a bunch of white hairs, so I'd be investigating REAL closely IMO anyway.

Merl1n

• Upvote 1

Old school growers used to say you want those white hairs to all turn brown as a minimum.

Now we recommend using a loupe or a magnifying scope to view the colour of the trichomes.

Some say you want them 80% toffee brown 20% white for a heady type stone. Personally I like them 100% brown but then I want a heavy narcotic stone.

Now, in the first image you have posted, on the left hand side there looks to be a pollen sack just about to open. Presently it looks white, not fully opened. It may be sterile but if not and it opens you find a shitload of seeds developing. So be aware.

I may be wrong, it could just be a bunch of white hairs, so I'd be investigating REAL closely IMO anyway.

Merl1n

i think you are right merl1n I too can see that flower and I think it has already opened

Merl1n

Good eye brother! Didn't see that...

Hope all is well Merl!