Vaping with bags

Yeah, they're a solid unit.  I've been more than happy with it.  My only complaint being the warm up time... hence leaving it on nearly 24/7 lol  lol

This after vaping at 230 degrees...  med_gallery_58590_1692_52015.jpg

Plenty of goodness still left in that mull mate. I am continually amazed how much vapor you can get out of just one of the elbow bowls. One bowl does my missus and me for 2 good sessions a night, probably 10 good pulls from the one of those little screen bowls. Really economical.

@zeuss  ;) yeah I know, but I really like the taste of the bowl at the beginning when it's fresh so I'm wasteful.

After this discussion, I'm wondering if in fact my Q is on the way out.... I do recall that I used to get a burnt popcorn taste at lower temps.

So have you gone away from the idea of bags, to the whip and water pipe?  

I use medical grade silicone tubing for my whip... I started purchasing it from Australian Vaporizers but have found you can buy the same stuff direct out of China much cheaper, which makes it easier on the pocket to replace more frequently.

So have you gone away from the idea of bags, to the whip and water pipe?  

I started using the whip initially but wasn't getting decent hits so then went to the bag which did work really well but after reading a bit more ( https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/extreme-q.1050078/ ) i worked out that i was not letting it heat up long enough, it really needs 15 - 20 mins to get up to heat and now i think i prefer the whip. Cheers for the tip, I'll check out the med grade tubing from China. I really do love the Extreme Q, looks great, works so well, I have a Whispr2 vape as well which is really handy for a quick pull or 2 when in a hurry but still prefer the shiny new Q.

Cheers

Z

I got aN extreme Q 2

Anything over 200 and it gets really hot on the toke

It makes a big diff depending how u pack it, nice and loose seems best

Also if u get that glass stirring pin and give the bowl a good stirring when half way through a sesh seems to give it more life

If the old lungs are'nt what they used to be then set fan to first position

Also found how much it creeps up on u compared to billys

So u go 4 the extra supa man toke and always pay price 10 mins later

Compared to damage done by inhalation of burning carciogenics  

Dont know why e/body does'nt take up vaping

I've had throat cancer and have no ill effects from vaping

Just make sure u keep that thimble looking metal gauze that u place bowl over clean

In general, I'm not a special expert here. Although I've been vaping for a long time, I think that all models like Arizer Extreme Q and other desktop vapes are useless. You can buy a small vape and use it anywhere. If it does not bother you, why buy some "unusual models" of vaping? I do not know. I have been using an average budget vape machine for a long time, and I adore it, especially since I recently discovered a cool vape shop. By the way, if anyone is interested, then go to this link. And lately, I've been vaping only tobacco juice, does anyone else like it?

Edited by TeurusLupy