• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Vaping with bags

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4975 Posts:
  • Interests:Got some
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Heads:None

Shit, mine is even darker again at a 185c burn. lol

The war against Cannabis is a war against Earth's existence.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

zeuss

zeuss

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 Posts:
  • Interests:Restoring classic cars
    Fishing
    spiritulism
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

Yeah, they're a solid unit.  I've been more than happy with it.  My only complaint being the warm up time... hence leaving it on nearly 24/7 lol  lol

This after vaping at 230 degrees...  med_gallery_58590_1692_52015.jpg

Plenty of goodness still left in that mull mate. I am continually amazed how much vapor you can get out of just one of the elbow bowls. One bowl does my missus and me for 2 good sessions a night, probably 10 good pulls from the one of those little screen bowls. Really economical.

"Brain Damage"

The lunatic is on the grass
The lunatic is on the grass
Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs
Got to keep the loonies on the path
The lunatic is in the hall
The lunatics are in my hall
The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
And every day the paper boy brings more
And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forbodings too
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not, nor do I intend to buy, sell, cultivate, manufacture, or use any illegal substances. Any postings I make on this forum are purely for entertainment purposes. Any pictures that I may post have been created by artificial means from images gathered from the internet and other sources. Any statements made, other than this paragraph, should be considered for entertainment purposes only.

phenix

phenix

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 Posts:
  • Interests:growing and smoking
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

@zeuss  ;) yeah I know, but I really like the taste of the bowl at the beginning when it's fresh so I'm wasteful.

After this discussion, I'm wondering if in fact my Q is on the way out.... I do recall that I used to get a burnt popcorn taste at lower temps.

So have you gone away from the idea of bags, to the whip and water pipe?  

I use medical grade silicone tubing for my whip... I started purchasing it from Australian Vaporizers but have found you can buy the same stuff direct out of China much cheaper, which makes it easier on the pocket to replace more frequently.

“They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do just as well — you just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.” – Bill Hicks

2017 Grow Diary https://cannabis.com...-and-spectrums/

zeuss

zeuss

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 Posts:
  • Interests:Restoring classic cars
    Fishing
    spiritulism
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal

So have you gone away from the idea of bags, to the whip and water pipe?  

I started using the whip initially but wasn't getting decent hits so then went to the bag which did work really well but after reading a bit more ( https://forum.grassc...reme-q.1050078/ ) i worked out that i was not letting it heat up long enough, it really needs 15 - 20 mins to get up to heat and now i think i prefer the whip. Cheers for the tip, I'll check out the med grade tubing from China. I really do love the Extreme Q, looks great, works so well, I have a Whispr2 vape as well which is really handy for a quick pull or 2 when in a hurry but still prefer the shiny new Q.

Cheers

Z

afgahn bob

afgahn bob

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2025 Posts:
  • Interests:growin xxl autos

canna sponge

making oil which keeps me sane
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: sun indoor setup then sun
  • Fav. Nutrients:liquid organics

grow research

I got aN extreme Q 2

Anything over 200 and it gets really hot on the toke

It makes a big diff depending how u pack it, nice and loose seems best

Also if u get that glass stirring pin and give the bowl a good stirring when half way through a sesh seems to give it more life

If the old lungs are'nt what they used to be then set fan to first position

Also found how much it creeps up on u compared to billys

So u go 4 the extra supa man toke and always pay price 10 mins later

Compared to damage done by inhalation of burning carciogenics  

Dont know why e/body does'nt take up vaping

I've had throat cancer and have no ill effects from vaping

Just make sure u keep that thimble looking metal gauze that u place bowl over clean

oldfark

oldfark

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
I know they're expensive has any one tried a subliminator?

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.