Vaping with bags

Howdy Folks, I have just purchased an Arizer Extreme Q, it is my first desk type vape, i have been using the Whispr 2 for a while and it works great but am wanting to give the bags a try. What i am trying to find out is just how long the vapor in a bag will stay viable? does it start to stick to the sides of the bag/ or does it go off in any way? Can i fill a bag and leave it for a day or two and still be OK?
Have a great day y'all
Z

Edited by zeuss

my mates got himself a megatoke wow this amazing gonna order my next week if you haven't seen or heard about check out on YouTube 

Hey micmac thanks for this, I saw a megatoke used with a bong on youtube.

It looks like a pen vaporiser with a cone adapter to be used with a bong.

It's igniting the weed into smoke and it goes through the bong water chambers as normal.

Looks like it's replacing the traditional lighter and open cone piece, making it more efficient.

If the megatoke heat was dialed down to just produce *vapour* then it could be ok.

Although i'm not sure the vapours would get through the bong water.

Hey micmac thanks for this, I saw a megatoke used with a bong on youtube.

It looks like a pen vaporiser with a cone adapter to be used with a bong.

It's igniting the weed into smoke and it goes through the bong water chambers as normal.

Looks like it's replacing the traditional lighter and open cone piece, making it more efficient.

If the megatoke heat was dialed down to just produce *vapour* then it could be ok.

Although i'm not sure the vapours would get through the bong water.

from what I can see on my mates one it uses a ceramic induction element to vaporise weed all that left is green matter , we don't use the bong straight from megatoke