Yeay baby,

Dust mite orgy

Throw in a few gungus fats and they can all get it on !!

Long as it ain't at my place

Yeah that orgy can stay the fuck right away from my growroom

Your girl looks nice and frosty too sorry Coaststylz. Where's all the weeks before 8? Gotta keep everyone updated mate.

Edited by Tunkers

Seriously though, getting back on topic, that bloody cheap microscope has opened up whole new world.

Totally blown away by what u can see that u norm cant see

Head of trichome, (that bulbouse nob on top of stalk),is actually full of sketchy lookin gravy not clear or milky stuff.

U can see veins in leaves taking up nutes,and better lookin hairs than donald trump.

Swear i saw the skipper doin laps inside a calyx

All this for $16  Whoohoo

• Upvote 1

Bob i got this one http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/60X-100X-Optical-Zoom-Mobile-Phone-LED-Microscope-Lens-with-Universal-Clamp-E5-/172033156973?epid=927788137&hash=item280df9a76d:g:fBMAAOSw-CpX~iWTonly down side is u need to cut a leaf off the plant and put it on a table as the loupe needs to touch the leaf, i think i paid around $26-$28 its a bit finicky but once the zoom is set its just a matter of getting into position

this is the one i seen the round bug on i think i have pictures in my Red Poison Diary it may have been a garden bug i am not entirely sure because my room is bug free so just put it down to being a dust mite

Yeah that orgy can stay the fuck right away from my growroom

Your girl looks nice and frosty too sorry Coaststylz. Where's all the weeks before 8? Gotta keep everyone updated mate.

lol first indoor grow n boy everything that could have fucked up did but learnt heaps. Outdoor grows much easier looking forward to the Summer grow.

Damm four weeks to go but ahh well I've waited this long, got some Train wreck ladies ready to hit the tent atm I guess a Lil longer won't hurt.

Lil bit shy to put up pics cos they scream learner but fuck it when I smoke my horse lungs aren't learners lol

Thanks for the entertaining convo too fellas my husband was pissing himself

lol first indoor grow n boy everything that could have fucked up did but learnt heaps. Outdoor grows much easier looking forward to the Summer grow.

Damm four weeks to go but ahh well I've waited this long, got some Train wreck ladies ready to hit the tent atm I guess a Lil longer won't hurt.

Lil bit shy to put up pics cos they scream learner but fuck it when I smoke my horse lungs aren't learners lol

Thanks for the entertaining convo too fellas my husband was pissing himself

0f0a7b0edb844bc571f93512f3269ac6.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Bob i got this one http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/60X-100X-Optical-Zoom-Mobile-Phone-LED-Microscope-Lens-with-Universal-Clamp-E5-/172033156973?epid=927788137&hash=item280df9a76d:g:fBMAAOSw-CpX~iWTonly down side is u need to cut a leaf off the plant and put it on a table as the loupe needs to touch the leaf, i think i paid around $26-$28 its a bit finicky but once the zoom is set its just a matter of getting into position

this is the one i seen the round bug on i think i have pictures in my Red Poison Diary it may have been a garden bug i am not entirely sure because my room is bug free so just put it down to being a dust mite

You think your room is bug free gazz, until at midnight a little pair of gungus fat antenna (jaws theme in background),slowly appears sillouted on tent

And your stuffed.

Not sure what midnight got to do with it. Maybe cause i still got nightmares

Coast-style u rockin those plants. If u call that problems then love 2 c what u can do without :greedy:  :greedy:

• Upvote 1