2nd grow ever 4x white rhino rdwc

Hi guys, I got a suggestion for cheap round 20lt buckets. I used to work as a pastry cook, and we used to go thru shitloads of really strong plastic food grade buckets. They are the same as the pictured Bunnings buckets but they can have lids. Just visit your local bakery. They are fondant (icing) buckets. Only difference is that they are white. Will they still work?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Dag, Those pots are a no no mate because they are coated they would more than likely be steel baskets man and in hydroponics the nutrient can and will break down the steel and release it into the water, if u go this route again u really need to use stainless steel 316 grade mesh pots, SS316 is marine grade stainless steel and wont break down