Diy dutch bucket system

brurdy

Those are the sizes i was looking at to 50mm seals they were like $7 or $8 each i was liked fuck are u for real! bloody expensive when u think about setting up a nice 8-10 bucket system

do u have a water chiller for your system yet? my water is still around 22c but anything over 25c and u start getting root rot, i picked up a used 280 litre water chiller second hand for $120 i had to spend another $25 on fixing the hose fittings on the top of the chiller for quality connections from Bunnings, a water chiller will set u down the right path set it to 18-20c and u can't go wrong just watch for leaks lol

Those are the sizes i was looking at to 50mm seals they were like $7 or $8 each i was liked fuck are u for real! bloody expensive when u think about setting up a nice 8-10 bucket system

do u have a water chiller for your system yet? my water is still around 22c but anything over 25c and u start getting root rot, i picked up a used 280 litre water chiller second hand for $120 i had to spend another $25 on fixing the hose fittings on the top of the chiller for quality connections from Bunnings, a water chiller will set u down the right path set it to 18-20c and u can't go wrong just watch for leaks lol

Fresh by design was the cheapest seals i could find better start looking for a chiller thanks for the advice

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Nice work brurdy. That looks nice and tidy.

Thanks getting there

Looks good im just about to start mine . I used insulation on every bucket and my resivore. 2 liter bottles of ice. Test run will be soon my roots are just starting to popa2d61951576b3b7836457671a31c0d71.jpg1cb3a03cfb6ab76db6bdcb0d746777f2.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Nice looking good keen to see results