New grower will need some help

TimH

Thanks for all the response when I took the photos the lights just turned on they are really green I have been feeding them twice a day roughly a litre at a time any any more tips would be greatly appreciated cheers

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Hey everyone I am starting week three on Monday when should I start tipping my plants

its really a personal thing most take tip at node 6 and then another 4 tip again,from there everyone will tell what works for them me personally like to butcher, bend ,if there is a new branch and it's 1cm I will cut the leaf no matter what if a leaf is covering a lower branch I will remove it , I will bend them to get them where I want them ,if you break a stem don't worry tape it ,when you bend lightly sorry firmly squeezing and twisting creating a knuckle , she will thank you for it later,I am old school and a little stress isn't a bad thing,if a leaf is yellow I remove energy better spent elsewhere,others don't touch them ,I find this method for me works well trying to make use of a limited space whether indoors or out1981f7349affe7aec3bdd23bcafd1681.jpg

Hey everyone I am starting week three on Monday when should I start tipping my plants

Get away from thinking about weeks and time when it comes to veg ! Yes it is imperative to flowering and what week your in and what your doing and feeding during flower but veg is a different ball game .. what you want to do is have an idea of the size and development of the plant you want to achieve regardless of time frame ... I personally grow 6 to 8 nodes high then pull the centre out and get B branch development underway then I knuckle, pinch,fold and tie down those branches to train them how I want them then I pull the centre out of the B branch tips when there at the size I want them ,then a week later I flip them to flower ... Edited by Bushwacked74
  • Upvote 1