• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana

Photo

New grower will need some help

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

TimH

TimH

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 Posts:
Hey everyone I am a first-time grower can you please have a look at my pictures of my plants tell me what you think what I should be doing I am a little bit concerned they are real short and stumpy with heaps of leaves am I on the right track cheers everybody....b53fbaa002dc4dec1cb9fdc7345547e1.jpge4537d9d652e6f1c4bb2e01ba39f605e.jpgc0f2d4cd0c4c5bcc0bdec1fd21b9396c.jpg029e2d6bf0c70f94a78efbad78988644.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Sir PsychoHashy

Sir PsychoHashy

Feeding the Hash Monster

• Moderator Crew
  • 3841 Posts:
  • Interests:Fishing & Fornicating, and titties
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

It's a bit hard to tell health with HPS lit pics, but aside from seeing some nute burn on 1 of them they look fine to me.  The tight internodal spacing is mainly genetics, and is a good thing indoors, they will open up as they get bigger, particularly after you flip them into flower and the go into stretch.

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain
"Not necessarily stoned, but ah beautiful" - Jimi Hendrix
"A long, long, long, long time ago, Before the wind, before the snow, Lived a man, lived a man I know, Lived a freak of nature named Sir Psycho." - RHCP

2012-2013 Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...tempt-nsw-aust/
2013-2014 Indoor/Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...indoor-outdoor/
2014-2015 Indoor/Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...ome-bean-trees/
2016 Indoor grow - https://cannabis.com...temple-of-hash/

moss73

moss73

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 12 Posts:
L would lift the light/lights to strech them to get some hieght makes easier to prune later and l would also increase your feed buy an extra feed how r u feeding them

TimH

TimH

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 Posts:
Thanks for all the response when I took the photos the lights just turned on they are really green I have been feeding them twice a day roughly a litre at a time any any more tips would be greatly appreciated cheers

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

TimH

TimH

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 Posts:
Hey everyone I am starting week three on Monday when should I start tipping my plants

micmac

micmac

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4706 Posts:

Hey everyone I am starting week three on Monday when should I start tipping my plants

its really a personal thing most take tip at node 6 and then another 4 tip again,from there everyone will tell what works for them me personally like to butcher, bend ,if there is a new branch and it's 1cm I will cut the leaf no matter what if a leaf is covering a lower branch I will remove it , I will bend them to get them where I want them ,if you break a stem don't worry tape it ,when you bend lightly sorry firmly squeezing and twisting creating a knuckle , she will thank you for it later,I am old school and a little stress isn't a bad thing,if a leaf is yellow I remove energy better spent elsewhere,others don't touch them ,I find this method for me works well trying to make use of a limited space whether indoors or out1981f7349affe7aec3bdd23bcafd1681.jpg

Riverinaboy

Riverinaboy

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 Posts:
  • Interests:Growing big fat buds.
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Hi Par 600 400 DE
Hi Tim I think you need to water that pot evenly what is you watering system.

Bushwacked74

Bushwacked74

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None

Get away from thinking about weeks and time when it comes to veg ! Yes it is imperative to flowering and what week your in and what your doing and feeding during flower but veg is a different ball game .. what you want to do is have an idea of the size and development of the plant you want to achieve regardless of time frame ... I personally grow 6 to 8 nodes high then pull the centre out and get B branch development underway then I knuckle, pinch,fold and tie down those branches to train them how I want them then I pull the centre out of the B branch tips when there at the size I want them ,then a week later I flip them to flower ...

Edited by Bushwacked74, 17 August 2017 - 05:03 PM.

Bobito_Pepperoni

Bobito_Pepperoni

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Heads:None

Lovely, nice work, keep up the top effort

Don't know if this thread is in the right section, but hey i'm not a mod so I don't mean shit around here ;)

moss73

moss73

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 12 Posts:
U r feeding way to much l feed mine 3 times a day on veg at 1 minute intavalues

Australian Advanced Nutrients
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.