Best outdoor auto seeds for a Xmas time harvest

I'd guess most super autos would be good for outdoors, but haven't tried any of them yet.  I've got a Fruity Cristal Kush super auto I'm planning on trying outside this Spring, but not until November probably, plus a Haze auto in the hope that the sativa genetics will push veg and stretch times out for a bigger plant outdoors.

Best auto strain I've had for outdoor would be Purple Mazar by Flash Seeds, hates HPS lights, but loves the sun.  Did a bunch of Blue Diesel crossed with that PM as well last year and they did fairly well.

They won't ever do as well yield wise outdoors as indoors here in Aus, as our days just don't get long enough, but the closer you get them to Summer the better they will do as the days are at their longest and the sun at it's most intense.

Best of luck, and keep us posted on how you go with it, I'll be keen on any good outdoor auto strains.

:peace:

• Upvote 1

I have a couple of these going atm.

Magnum is a three-way cross between the varieties of the most powerful and productive seeds. These cannabis seeds are fast growing and vigorous, with lots of branches and buds bursting at the flowering stage. Given its size, it is not recommend for indoor growing in containers. This powerful auto hybrid reaches its peak in outside. Planted in soil or large pot, these cannabis seeds grow vigorously to become a real giant, the grower does wonder if it is automatic. The fragrance and flavour of this variety is fresh and spicy stroke with an explosive power which creates a cerebral high that is raising its strength to the point of uncontrollable laughter.

Magnum.jpg

Hi Sunseeker :sun:

I am also planning to do a few outdoor autos in pots for a pre-Xmas harvest.  I am feeling too lazy to do any light deprivation this autumn so it seems that I must venture into the world of autos.  

So, I have done a massive amount of research of late on auto strains.  And it very much seems that anything from Mephisto Genetics is a winner.  I first came across them as I worked my way through a thread on another forum (maybe RIU or icmag?) to do with autoflowers that reliably finish in under 70 days from seed.  

I have also read many excellent things about Dutch Passion's Think Different.

Of course, the type of high you're after will also influence your decision. 

I'm about to place an order, the following are in my Seed City cart...(my selections were based on my priorities, potency and speed, rather than yield athough most are supposed to be pretty good yielders as well)

• Mephisto Alien v Triangle x 3!!
  • Mephisto Supernatural OG
  • Mephisto Hubbabubbasmelloscope
  • Mephisto Sour Crack (Mephisto Genetics found it to be THE FASTEST auto they have ever grown)
  • World of Seeds Northern Lights x Big Bud
  • Dutch Passion Think Different

Do your own research.  Autoflower.net is definitely worth a visit.

Grab some c99 an do cuttings

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Not sure what your advice entails??  Are you suggesting cuttings of C99 taken now will autoflower outdoors before Xmas?