Best outdoor auto seeds for a Xmas time harvest

I'm planning to plant a few autos to pull some Xmas buds. Anyone recommend a good auto to try? I will be planting them in mid/late September temps are well hot enough here that time of year and they will receive full sun. Gonna plant straight into 20litre pots of a good organic mix got one of itchys recipes brewing haha. Thanks in advance☀️ Edited by sunseeker

Hi sunseeker, just so you know,hav'nt got a lot of grow time under my turban,but for what its worth most of grows with autos iv'e done.

Had 100% germ with white widows from seedsman. Very easy and not much looking after.

Try and get em in finishing pots by time of 2nd or 3rd nodes. Also go easy on water

Get em in now and you'll be choofing way before xmas. Some autos go from seed to harvest in 50 days.

Get online to diff seedbanks and start drooling. Don't know where you're at but start em under lights,good LEDs, then move outside when it warms up.

Anything indica based is pretty forgiving if like me your still learning. Not many ppl here are in to autos,but itchy won't lead you wrong

or Hashy,razzor ect

Edited by afgahn bob

bf2b7b9a9913742033081588b721af67.jpg

This is what I've ordered early this week looks OK for a late spring grow.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Oh nice I love Barneys genetics, they have never didsapointed me. Good luck with them and let us know how you go. Maybe you can post a few cheeky pics and a report in here? I will try another strain although they look amazing

Hi sunseeker, just so you know,hav'nt got a lot of grow time under my turban,but for what its worth most of grows with autos iv'e done.

Had 100% germ with white widows from seedsman. Very easy and not much looking after.

Try and get em in finishing pots by time of 2nd or 3rd nodes. Also go easy on water

Get em in now and you'll be choofing way before xmas. Some autos go from seed to harvest in 50 days.

Get online to diff seedbanks and start drooling. Don't know where you're at but start em under lights,good LEDs, then move outside when it warms up.

Anything indica based is pretty forgiving if like me your still learning. Not many ppl here are in to autos,but itchy won't lead you wrong

or Hashy,razzor ect

Thanks afghan I will have a look at the Seedsman white widow auto. Good advice,I was hoping to do them purely outdoors this lot but maybe I could germ them in under my fluoro in a humidity dome, any pics of the white widow? Edited by sunseeker

Have a look at the Dutch passion "think different" or the auto seeds " auto pounder"

Old mate Dink does a good Auto skunk, I have run 3 of these and got good results within 70 days outdoor :)

Have you got any pics of these I'm quite interested in the dinks line, and have you run them indoors ? Or have an that weren't the auto pheno?

Have a look at the Dutch passion "think different" or the auto seeds " auto pounder"

Have you got any pics of these I'm quite interested in the dinks line, and have you run them indoors ? Or have an that weren't the auto pheno?

sorry mate I dont think I do of the auto's, but I think I have some photos of the white and sour skunk dink does in the 2nd link in my signature somewhere :) I have no problems with any of his strains and i've grown most of them. The mango skunk is my favorite