Easy to get nutrients (Bunnings/Yates/Coles/etc) for HYDRO not soil

Ah right... yeah good point faith & itchybro. Maybe I’ll try something else next time. I’d love to try a fully homemade organic mix. I’ve read a little about it, but don’t really have the space here to have compost heaps. We r moving in the next 12 months and a big yard is #1 in our priority list so maybe I’ll try it then. Out of curiosity... what do u use?

Carbcon... eeek! No definitely don’t want that! Did u take it back?

Sales wise... definitely the cheap & nasty. But our most common complaint is ‘my plant died’. When I ask what they planted it in and what they fed it, the answer is ‘just that cheap potting mix and water’. All plants need more than just water!!! At least until they r established!!! Ok rant over [emoji23]

Sales wise for the premium soil mixes... Scott’s osmocote range are the most popular. I think it’s because they have such a large plant specific range. Organic products are definitely trending... more and more ppl r going that way.

I should mention tho, there are different sized Bunnings stores. They are graded by size. So ours is a c grade store and they go up to e... I think! An e grade store is the biggest and will stock the complete range. As the grade goes down, there are less products available. However!!! Don’t forget they have over 15000 products available at the special orders desk so it never hurts to ask if u r chasing a particular product. I know there are stores that stock canna and other products, but mine doesn’t [emoji30] and I don’t really want to ask about it at the special orders desk cos they’ll know [emoji51][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Cool

Thanks for that green girl.