Re-veg autos

Hashy, you make life feel a lot better than what it is.

Having revealed my happiness 4 your comments, i have one more question

or if any of my newly found much more inteligent friends come across this pitiful cry 4 help, please advise

If the main reason one grows plants is 4 the purpose of making RSO, and (maybe sly vape here & there)

Does one have to flush as the whole point is just removing trichs from plant, (who the fark is this one person)

Also, (spose this will be two questions), if one is chasing higher levels of CBD than THC,will it matter that much if harvest is left latter than sooner.

There, i shall ramble no further

I really couldn't say if flushing makes any difference within the trichs or not.  Whilst gut instinct says no, it also says to me that the alcohol might strip other things out of the plant material during the wash, and I know that the longer the wash the more chlorophyl leaches out.  So I'd still take the attitude of a good flush not possibly being a bad thing and doing it anyway.

On the CBD thing, again I'm not sure.  First high CBD strain I grew the breeder claimed max CBD levels were achieved at 8 weeks of flower, and that it dropped off after that.  But that's not scientific info, and may vary a lot from strain to strain.  Also, I took some of that plant down at the stated time, and harvested the rest a few weeks later when the trichs were a bit over matured like I like them, and found the later harvest to be more pleasant and relaxing, so???????  There's a variety of things that change during the maturation process, and all these things interact with each other to varying degrees, so short of being able to analyse everything precisely you sorta have to experiment to find the sweet spot that works for you.

My advice if you're chasing high CBD is to get some high CBD strains, there's a few to choose from these days.  Seedsman has half a dozen or so CBD specific strains on their site at the moment, I'm running Nightingale by Medical Marijuana Genetics which can supposedly get up to 20% CBD at a ratio up to 2:1 CBD:THC.  Running strains like that as well as THC strains would give you the ability to blend your oils to find a good sweet spot, or consume one or the other depending on the need at the time.

:peace:

Sweet my hashy friend, already got some cbd shark shock and critical mass on the go

Waiting for some nightingale,(kush van stitch and pakistan ryder to arrive.) not high cbd but farking high thc. :yahoo:

Got some freebies,blow mind auto, ak skunk, bloody skunk auto and blueberry gum haze superauto. Iknow, iknow, friggen autos :sick

And green poison from sweet seeds, not sure what that is, but it's green and it's poison and it's free so can't be to bad. :signthis:

Edited by afgahn bob
  • Upvote 1

No worries micmacus,

Over 100 days and amber trikes u would think they would be done.

Supa sticky, nice and smelly but dont wanna miss out on what could be if i pulled em

Iknow its a good position 2 be in but dont really know enough bout right time to harvest

Bloody auto's, their good fun but unless your completely down with the way they work, they can be a bit trying

Thanks mate

If you're looking at the trichs on the calyx's rather than the little bud leaves, and they are where you want them, then flush and harvest.  Pretty much that simple, however, if they are continuing to pump out fresh pistils it means they're still pushing new flowers and increasing bud size, so letting them keep going will increase yield, by how much depends on how many new ones are getting made.

Growers like Merl1n and me tend to keep our plants going to 3 browning off's so we can have some nicely over matured  trichs for a heavier more narcotic stone that works better for our medicinal requirements.  It's not necessary, but if that's what you like or need it's not a problem to do it, you just have to be careful of mould.

Thanks4 advice hashy

I say 2 myself right today's the day, gonna clip em.

But when i get there the bloody things have pushed out more white hairs and still lookin pretty healthy

So i die in the arse and lose all courage

Do the walk of shame, back to the house, tail between legs

Always next week :greedy:

or maybe week after that

Edited by afgahn bob