Whats seedbanks does everyone use?

Jim is that Victory or Sensi Big Bud genetics? From here on i will only ever order from Haze io if they send in breeders packaging and the seeds must still be attached to the card

heres my Incredible Bulk from Haze io at just under 2 weeks i think 12 days..

I'm not sure if the breeder Gaz .. we got the high yielding pack from ILGM .. we got 5 chocolope , 5 big bud and 5 amnesia haze ..

As for breeders packaging .. it cost $36 extra with haze.io so I didn't go down that path .. I did pay an extra $16 thou for extra stealth packaging .. my order came to $309 but with the 20% discount code , $62 was knocked off the price . Also they threw in 3 regular baked Alaska seeds . Not a fan of regular seeds so I'll end up selling em for $40-$50 to a mate that only does regular seeds , outdoors once a year . So 36 seeds in total will cost me around $200 in the end .

Do any of you guys feminize your own seeds? I use colloidal silver and two females and just one bud down low when the banana starts emerging I pop a paper bag on it, 4 days later I cut the bud off bag still on ,go elsewhere open the bag rub a thin paint brush inside the bag ,then go paint a low down bud on another female with the brush, don't do it if its windy and be careful about it and only that bud SHOULD seed.

Do any of you guys feminize your own seeds? I use colloidal silver and two females and just one bud down low when the banana starts emerging I pop a paper bag on it, 4 days later I cut the bud off bag still on ,go elsewhere open the bag rub a thin paint brush inside the bag ,then go paint a low down bud on another female with the brush, don't do it if its windy and be careful about it and only that bud SHOULD seed.

I was planning to do this in the future so cheers for the clear instructions that's all pretty straight forward. Do you have good success?

I've never had an issue,takes around 2-3 weeks to throw out a banana hand, make sure the bag is good and tight on with a rubber band, if your indoors, I would bag the painted bud as well ,I also spray the plant with water the next day to sterilise any pollen that may have transferred ,I've never had a male ,just make sure your dealing with true females to begin with, hard game with Sativa's.

Jim is that Victory or Sensi Big Bud genetics? From here on i will only ever order from Haze io if they send in breeders packaging and the seeds must still be attached to the card

heres my Incredible Bulk from Haze io at just under 2 weeks i think 12 days..

Not a very good reference Gaz, wasn't it your error withnot flushing the medium and having high PH issues ? Can hardly blame breeders or genetics.?

• Upvote 2

Yantra is northern NSW ,so the postage stamp on my order suggested, I ordered 3 separate strains,what I received were seeds out of seedy sativa ,big plants,but real leafy old day shit,and all seeds were the same strain ,done by hippies

So is the seed bank no good through Yantra as I'm about to order 4 strains.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app