Whats seedbanks does everyone use?

MSNL. I'll try Seedsman next time [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Yeah MSNL is where i got my first order, cane in 6 days to nsw i was very pleased as was first time ordering seeds.. i actually just order thai stick from them just hrs ago so hopefully i see then arrive next week.. id like to try others and agree seedsman sounds like the one to go with, but ive been quite happy with MSNL.. not the largest selection out there but still quit a few on there and prices are great with freebies in every order :)

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I ordered $300 worth of seeds from haze.io on the 1st of august (4 days ago) .. let's see how long it takes .. will let everyone know how it goes .. [emoji1308]

d5b4cb1fb59537f060892f9956cc5ba6.png

Jim, I really hope u get all the correct and viable seeds, I orders 3 packs on 2 occasions Pure AK and BubbleGummer than Incredible Bulk i got a freeby of Hairy Lemon and amazingly all the seeds looked the same all white and tiny, 1 seedling for me popped up but it was growing so slow at 2 weeks it looked like day 6

i gave my mate half of my seeds from the Haze io order and he had 1 that looked like day 10 in 2-2.5 weeks he said it was very shit and pulled it out because it was growing so slow compared to the SSS seeds

Jim, I really hope u get all the correct and viable seeds, I orders 3 packs on 2 occasions Pure AK and BubbleGummer than Incredible Bulk i got a freeby of Hairy Lemon and amazingly all the seeds looked the same all white and tiny, 1 seedling for me popped up but it was growing so slow at 2 weeks it looked like day 6

i gave my mate half of my seeds from the Haze io order and he had 1 that looked like day 10 in 2-2.5 weeks he said it was very shit and pulled it out because it was growing so slow compared to the SSS seeds

Compared to regular seeds I've had in the past , I will admit that the feminised seeds look smaller in comparison .. I ordered a high yielding pack from ILGM and the seeds were very small but they all sprouted .. I've got my propagator , seahawk heat mat , jiffys , great white mycorrhizae.. with my limited experience and crazy amounts of reading , I'm confident that I won't have dramas .. I'll be starting my diary in about 6 weeks .. stay tuned ! [emoji1363]

Oh, spray bottle with tap water too .. easy peasy ..

Here's one of the big bud seeds at 2 weeks ..

11eca2877f9b7cf494576dc9ca787d93.png

Edited by Jim420
  • Upvote 1