Whats seedbanks does everyone use?

Seedsman Seeds have looked after a few members. Lots of freebies and ,,,,they are sponsors here at OZ.

Seedsman took 10 working days to arrive in vic! Best so far...

Paddy's took about 6 weeks!

Haze.io took 4/5 weeks...

Local breeders took 3/5 days (yantra, dinkums)

Haven't had a order go missing!

Knock on wood!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by AussieBogan

Seedsman took 10 working days to arrive in vic! Best so far...

Paddy's took about 6 weeks!

Haze.io took 4/5 weeks...

Local breeders took 3/5 days (yantra, dinkums)

Haven't had a order go missing!

Knock on wood!

Any recommendations on strains from seedsman been looking. Want a indoor strain good for SCROG. Thanks.

Fastest shipping has been Haze io but seed sprouting and seedling vegging is a bit iffy, fastest shipping was i think 8 days but make sure u ask for breeders packaging

Bonza has ok shipping takes around 2.5-4, very stealth packaging! have heard of 2 people getting the wrong seeds on this forum tho

Southern Star Seeds was good shipping, Local, Nice looking seeds which is important but i only had a few sprout out of a whole pack of Nice Chunk including 1 of 2 right now, but the breeder was happy to help me out if i needed it, all the SSS Chung Lee freebies have sprouted and popped a root

Yantra was good when i ordered from them twice before but express shipping was a bit pricey, seeds came in breeders packaging and the seeds were local, shipping was a day quicker than SSS

Last two options are limited on strains but i have received both and can recommend them but there payment methods leave a trail

• Upvote 1