Is this my plant starting to flower?

Feminised Auto Northern Lights... The name they've given it should be a heads up to how much they've butchered the original strain.

But yeah, sorry to hear of your disappointment, mibblitz..

One of the best known strains of all time, Northen Lights

Thanks Indy. when I ordered it I just wanted a no thought quick flowering plant and it fitted the bill and even if I did a shit job it would produce better tasting and smoking herb than the asian shit we get locally. In the last 20 ounces we have had 1 ounce that was some really nice bubblegum something and it was leaps a bounds better lasted twice as long as normal cause we didn't have to smoke as much

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/78249-Barneys-LSD-and-liberty-haze

Haha Asian bud, Seems like its the only grown stuff in every major city lol, You need to find the small time growers that bust out a pound every so often much better quality and usually these guys have been doing it for donkeys years, I only know of one person thru a friend of a friend's brother and i think he only focuses on 2 strains GWS and Chronic, He use to do the Northern Lights and is well known for respected quality buds its just all these other people running big grows 100-300 plants that mass produce shit and its often what gets about on the market

One of the best known strains of all time, Northen Lights

Haha Asian bud, Seems like its the only grown stuff in every major city lol, You need to find the small time growers that bust out a pound every so often much better quality and usually these guys have been doing it for donkeys years, I only know of one person thru a friend of a friend's brother and i think he only focuses on 2 strains GWS and Chronic, He use to do the Northern Lights and is well known for respected quality buds its just all these other people running big grows 100-300 plants that mass produce shit and its often what gets about on the market

Exactly we aren't in a big city but I know it comes from Brisbane area the one real good lot we had was a friend of a friend's mate old bloke knows his shit and is just a real nice guy awesome grow too not much to compare it to but both the missus and myself really enjoyed it

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/78249-Barneys-LSD-and-liberty-haze

A good friend of mine was on the market looking for pounds and he mentioned that he was going dry as he had to keep knocking back all the shit stuff, he did manage one of this really nice gear, some nice chunky buds that had been compressed at some point it was like a 5 bud oz that i got for a family member

there was one little shaggy bud in the bag that u wouldn't really call a bud as it was filled with seeds which i am keeping, one day.....

If any had popped would you be able to see the pollen? Hate asking dumb questions but dad always said that you need to be able to ask dumb questions so you can be the one to answer them one day

lol.. a bit late! But my father used to say there is no stupid question!! But there is a shit answer..